[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Mackelito please note my screenshot, it’s the timeline of the Doorbell

1 Like

Here you go

@Mackelito looks like it’s coming trough, you had a person detection 2 hours ago…

Yeah but nothing triggered in the advanced flow :confused:
No motion, no doorbell pressed… even tried with “live stream started” but nope… :stuck_out_tongue:

@Mackelito did you check all the security modes for the push notification option?

If you mean here

Then there is no options for the doorbell…

They are located in the device settings

@Mackelito again… I’m not talking about the device settings.
It’s about the security modes. you have multiple for your doorbell, Home / Away / Etc. The question is if you can check in every security mode if the Notification checkbox is ticked

So cog wheel of Home, then Away etc. Just go trough them and make sure Notification is ticked.

but notifications for doorbell right? I mean… I see other cameras there and they all have notifications ticked… but the doorbell is not presset there

@Mackelito so how did you make this screenshot?

That’s the chime (at least by looking at the icon it looks like the chine ) :smile:

@Mackelito so you have security modes there right?

Yes and all of them have notifications ticked (where notifications exsists)

Alright then all should work. So can you try to force some motion or a doorbell press and see if that triggers your Flow

Nothing happens when I press the doorbell…
Can’t really test now as the family is sleeping and I’m about to go to bed to soon… but will do some more testing tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mackelito Alright. If it doesnt work tomorrow please send a report

1 Like

Hello. Can the 2k video doorbell connect to Homey without the Homebase?

@Vidar_Helgeland no a Homebase is needed. The battery doorbell has no own communication protocol that’s all part of the Homebase

1 Like

Thank you kind sir!

1 Like

First of all, thanks for fixing the bug a couple of weeks ago (the force thumbnail notifications bug)!

Second i’m experiencing the same issue as @Mackelito reported. Nothing happens here when I press the doorbell. I’ve repaired the Homebase and doorbell and even deleted the doorbell but it still won’t “see” when the doorbell is being pressed.

Reported: 6d659ea6-915a-42e9-9822-ad00c1e4d3fb

@TammeMagal Eufy did some updates last week which went wrong. Please try to restart your Homebase and Homey and see if that resolves it

1 Like