[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Mackelito beofre we start about disappointments, did you already check the FAQ? :slight_smile:

See [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1

@spelevinken Yep i understand. check the FAQ Q1 and Q3 :slight_smile:

See [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1 and Q3

The doorbell does not exsist under those settings :confused:

and I have restarted both Homey and homebase

@Mackelito but then you have to add in the Eufy app first before adding to Homey

Checked both and have the correct settings.

@spelevinken and you get notifications from Eufy on your phone when there’s motion?

Yepp

@spelevinken oh sorry i read your message again, you do get notified. by Homey?

Yes

@spelevinken then what is the issue exactly? :sweat_smile:

Issue direct when included in flow

tis 31 okt. 2023 kl. 18:07 skrev Martijn Poppen via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com>:

@spelevinken sorry what do you mean?

Not sure of i follow the thread. Issue is that Eafy send an image from the event earlier. That is if I push the doorbell at any given time I don’t get the latest update. The image sent to me by Homey is from the capture before, that is a reaction from Eufy that is several hours old. Lets say that someone triggered Eufy motion sensor today at 10.00. Someone ring the door at 18.00 - the image sent to me by Homey will be an image from the 10.00 event.
Hope You understand my explanation

@spelevinken ah the image is not up to date.

See [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q3
So can you try with a motion detection and see if the image is up to date when you have motion?

No I mean that in the Eufy app… the doorbell does not have those settings…
I get notifcations as I expect in the Eufy app…

@Mackelito what kind of Doorbell do you have?
And every Doorbell has those settings :wink:

There are settings for notifications but not where you showed in the q&a

@Mackelito Ehm this is exactly the same as the FAQ :wink:

But you don’t get the notifications in Homey?
Can you check the timeline tab in Homey?

the timeline only have like notifications of me leaving and coming home :smiley: