[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

I will try with Your flow as an inspiration, thanks.

1 Like

Hi there, not shire if Iā€™m in the right place, but Iā€™ll try anyway, Iā€™m looking int to invest I the E330 professional cameras with home base 3, the home base3 is supported, how about the cameras? I get that Iā€™ll probably have to connect the through the home base if they are supported and thatā€™s just fine, does anyone know or even better use them?

@Anders_Grasmo currently not supported and will take a while before they will be supported.
This is a reversed engineered project. So Eufy is not backing this. So it takes a long time and effort to find a way to implement it

My Eufy Base 3 and Camera has stop working in my Homey Pro. Tried to repair it, but it did not help me. Then I removed it from HP, and I am now trying to connect to HP again. But HP is not finding the Base 3.
Any good ideas how to solve the problem?
The Eufy App is working.

@Oddbjorn_Folde please send a diagnostic report

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.19.0):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: add MiniBase Chime (T8023)
2: NEW: Add Doorbell E340 (T8214)
3: NEW: Add basis for Indoor Cam S350 (T8416) (hardware access required)
4: NEW: Add support for device which can be stand-alone and connected to Homebases
5: NEW: Migrate app to HomeyCompose

FIXES:
1: FIX: Repair not working for some devices
2: FIX: T81A0 - S120 (implement missing types)

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Donā€™t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version ā†’ Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

1 Like

@molensky see the release above. It contains the fix for the S120 :slight_smile:
Please let me know if it works as expected

@Fred6 FYI see post above. If youā€™re willing to share your device (temporarily) with me I can integrate the E330 aswell. I decided not to wait any longer on the library and do it myself :stuck_out_tongue:
But i do need access as I donā€™t have the device myself.

Can u send me your email via pm?

Done! :pray:

Unfortunately still no movement feedback from Eufy to the app. Or able to set the scene.

I am able to control the light.

The error is gone when changing scene. Just doesnā€™t do anything either direction (Eufy<>Homey).

3be18b43-be55-4e27-b298-75392c94eb33

@molensky
Make sure your camera and Homey are in the same network. Homey has loads of errors trying to find your camera.

Iā€™ll check the notification part

Btw you can override the IP address in the device settings if you would like that

@molensky can you also do a app restart and send me a report 1 minute after that?
Just to check if everything is there :slight_smile:

Another restart did the trick. Got a warning for a recaptcha and after that I got notifications and light/scene control. :partying_face:
Havenā€™t tested the alarm, will do during daylight :smile:

Regarding the network, both Homey and the solar light are in the same network. Theyā€™re on different APā€™s (mesh), but I havenā€™t seen other network issue with other devices yet. Iā€™ll keep an eye out when I get intermittent responses. Most domotica devices have a fixed IP, will do the same for the wall light.

1 Like

@molensky oeh nice! Glad it worked after restart. Let me know if you find anything which is not working :slight_smile:

1st of all MANY MANY thanks for this App - it allows me to share these cameras with Node Red and Hubitat for notifications :slight_smile:

Awesome.

Looks like yesterdays automatic update changed All Eufy Chimes to Doorbell :slight_smile:

Sent us all, including the dogs a little crazy :slight_smile:

ie when external triggers - motion sensors, gate switches, vibration sensors etc trigger they all ring the Eufy doorbell sound instead of the Beacon/Chord/Christmas etc etc

Setting any sound from the Eufy basestation will now ring the door bell sound.

Not urgent at all - I will use another device to sound external based alerts :slight_smile:

@Busta999
Thanks

So first of all. Yesterdays update was a update to the test version of the app. Which can break stuff.
So if you donā€™t like that. thereā€™s a instruction how to get back to the live version [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4590 by martijnpoppen

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you mean with All eufy chimes?
Iā€™m not sure I get your issue

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 11.21.32

Pardon me :slight_smile:

In Homey Flows you can assign a sound in the Eufy Base Station and you get a choice.

Yesterday you could select any of the sounds- after the update all sounds Play the Doorbell Ring

Not an issue - not a problem just letting you know :slight_smile:

@Busta999 oh nice so that did work on the Homebase 3 :sweat_smile:
It never worked on the Homebase 2.

I guess the latest patches from Eufy which are inherited in the library broke it for the HB 3 aswell. As I updated the library yesterday.

I donā€™t think this is something which can be fixed though, but will have a look

Thanks

No problem - I have loads of ways to do this and no concern.

Did drive the dogs silly though:-). They kept thinking there was someone at the door :slight_smile: