[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

It looks like there still is a problem with the mode change (without user interaction)
24def70e-04d4-4ef9-b8fb-ef82c89b4998

New app update (TEST: 3.16.7):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: add alarm motion sensor text (generic motion alarm)

FIXES:
1: FIX: S220 events
2: FIX: Camera alarm
3: FIX: security mode selected without interaction (was caused by a check in background)

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

@Stjepan_Siljac already replied to your report :slight_smile:

But see fix above

Homebase 3 also did some trigger to the eufy library which caused a notification to Homey.

Hi @martijnpoppen,

I have this problem with my new Eufy Solo cam S220. When I try to change the security to “Away” it says “Property name is not valid”. The same problem when I try to manually change it within Homey. This function works with my Homebase and indoor camera.

I am able to manually change it to “Away” within the Eufy app but want it functional within Homey.

Is this a known issue?

Best regards,
Atilla

Hey @bayrambass
Yes it is a known issue. Still waiting for a proper fix in the library that i’m using

I’ll debug it as this is a new cam :slight_smile:
Will come back on it

1 Like

Maybe I’m the only one that turns this off, but everytime the app receives an upgrade this setting flips to “Ja”. Is it possible to keep it on the original setting?

@TammeMagal I guess you’re not the only one.
Strange that it flips back. I’ll have a look at that

New app update (TEST: 3.16.8):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: add alarm motion sensor text (generic motion alarm)

FIXES:
1: FIX: S220 events
2: FIX: Camera alarm
3: FIX: security mode selected without interaction (was caused by a check in background)

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

Hey @bayrambass @HomeyBram
I added a update for the S220 in the above release, can you check it out?
Install instructions are in the post

Hey, when i try to send a picture from a eufy cam with Callmebot Signal then ill get a error see picture.

@TheMatrix
That looks like a callmebot error and not really a Eufy error.

The image from Eufy gets registered in Homey. So better to check with the developer of Callmebot

@TheMatrix seems like not only Eufy: The card "Send image" in the CallMeBot-app generates an error code

Preview image is be viewed.

1 Like

@Dump_van_Seventer please check [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q3

Thnx for your response, but can you also look “live” with your eufy on Homey app?

Hello,

I noticed that switching security modes of the HomeBase2 does not work anymore.
I restarted the app and eufy homebase. I can access the HomeBase2 device (no red exclamation mark) but switching security modes does nothing.
The solocam S40 and pan and tilt camera do respond to security mode changes. The issue is only with HomeBase2 of which I have two and both have the same issue so it is not related to a single device.
All devices (Homey and Eufy) have the latest firmware.

Any ideas what can be the cause?

Kind regards,
Eduard

@Dump_van_Seventer no streaming or snapshots are not possible

Hey @edumos
Can you send a diagnostic report?

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report

Hi,

Same here. I have the same problem. It has been playing for the last 2-3 days I have a Homebase 2.

I have been unable to adjust the mode since a few days. I receive notification from the camaras when the motion notification goes off. All that works properly.

App version 3.16.2 is installed.

Hey @JWB

Can you send a diagnostic report?

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report