[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Peter_Kalrsson no didn’t have time yet. Have to charge my 2C first :wink:

1 Like

OK :slight_smile: Thanks again!

I have now installed a brand new HP23 and the only app installed is Eufy
I have shared all devices (3 cam) one by one in eufy app to e-mail that is not a member to my home in eufy app with admin rights
Then I add the devices in home (first hombase 2 with the credentials above, then the 3 cam)
It seems that the devices works BUT it does not update any values (since I add them 10 hours ago) and no temp, battery value
What can be my problem?

/Regards Per

Hey @Krosso for event values check [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1

And for battery check Q5

It was pretty much the same like last time, notifications didnt come through and I could not change anything through the homey platform, turn it of/on etc…

Just wanted to inform you that I have sent it back, not only because I could not use it yet but mainly because I wasnt quite happy with the quality of the stream and also the battery was kind of acting up and drained way too fast… I am sure though its a capable camera and you will integrate it just fine soon.

Best regards and thanks again for the quick help!

@Philip_Gunkel Thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

New app update (LIVE: 3.16.1):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: ADD S220 Solocam
2: NEW: ADD wall light S100 & S120
3: NEW: Update library

FIXES:
1: FIX: Try to fetch battery on init
2: FIX: S220 events
3: FIX: Non-parsable parameter value received from eufy cloud

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Ok, it seems solved the problem :slight_smile:
What is “motion detected” ?
That value does not update…

Skickat från Outlook för iOS

@Krosso

Motion detected is motion only
Person detected is person only

Generic motion is any detection. (i still need to change the title :wink: )

Hello

It is the one in the yellow circle I wonder what it is. What is the difference between that and the value above (Rörelselarm)?

/Regards Per

@Krosso thats what i explained in my previous post…

Rörelselarm is the generic one.

1 Like

Was just about to ask the status but added some seconds to read the change log - and there it was :smiley:

Now I just need to get the “person token” to work as intended… but I’ll post a question about that when I get to the end of the thread :wink:

1 Like

New app update (TEST: 3.16.6):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: add alarm motion sensor text (generic motion alarm)

FIXES:
1: FIX: S220 events
2: FIX: Camera alarm

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

1 Like

@Peter_Kalrsson Can you check the camera alarm in the test version? :smiley: :point_up:

@martijnpoppen

Thanks for remembering me!

Installed, but I get this weird error message:

forum

The time is defined for sure :slight_smile:

@Peter_Kalrsson oh interesting :stuck_out_tongue:
will check

@Peter_Kalrsson fixed in 3.16.6 :smiley:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen - there we go! The camera alarm is now working again in v3.16.6.

You’re a true star - as always, thank you so much for all the effort you’re putting into this :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like