[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hey,

I send a report. 51ab28a5-c6a5-403e-ba1a-1212139b4baf

Thanks

@JWB got it.
Its a issue which i fixed in the test version already but thats not live yet.
Will push it immediately… hopefully it gets approved by Athom soon!

1 Like

@martijnpoppen Thanks for the quick shift. Much appreciated.

New app update (LIVE: 3.16.8):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: add alarm motion sensor text (generic motion alarm)

FIXES:
1: FIX: S220 events
2: FIX: Camera alarm
3: FIX: security mode selected without interaction (was caused by a check in background)
4: FIX: Parameter parsing - Security mode issue

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

@JWB @edumos above release will fix your issue. should auto update on your Homey in an hour :slight_smile:

Hi @martijnpoppen,
I noticed that since a few days the start trigger “when security mode changes” does not work anymore.

Weirdly enough it works when I manually change the security mode, but when the security mode is changed by another flow, the “when security mode changes” does not start.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I sent the diagnostic report :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @martijnpoppen

Unfortunately. The latest version doesn’t work. I uninstalled and reinstalled the entire app. I even created a separate account with Eufy.

When I change the status, I don’t see it reflected in the Eufy app.

In an earlier app, you could see the status change immediately.

I created a new report. Maybe it will help you way. Thanks for the effort.

Regards

2657081f-1318-44fc-a0bc-1719f975b2e5

1 Like

@maxnuij please follow this :point_up:t3:

@maxnuij make sure your Homebase notifications are enabled in the Eufy app in your phone

@JWB logs look good.
Do you refresh the page when you check it in the Eufy app?

Hey @martijnpoppen ,

A refresh doesn’t matter.

I did a little research. It seems that from Homey the status is not updated, when I change it in Homey. When I change the status in the Eufy app, I see the status in Homey changing to the correct setting almost in real time. It looks like one-way traffic.

Could it be that your app is sending the wrong status code to Eufy. At least the status code received from Eufy works. Maybe there is a mismatch between the equations.

@JWB its definitely sending the correct data. I tested it. Are your Homey and Homebase in the same network?

If not that might be the issue.

@martijnpoppen Yes. Both Homey and eufy are in the same network.

@JWB can you restart the app and send a report after that?

@martijnpoppen done. 0041fcda-5845-4f16-b557-8ae2a98011ac

@JWB maybe not related. but can you disable Loitering detectection on your Dual doorbell?

Looks like it gives an error and my guess is that it breaks the Homebase.

New app update (TEST: 3.16.9):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: -

FIXES:
1: FIX: non parsable param - Eufy cam dual

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

@JWB can you check the above release to the test channel?

Hi @martijnpoppen,
Yes all notifications are turned on. And it did work for the past few months. Weird thing is that when the security mode is changed by a person via the key pad or the app. The trigger does work. Only when the security mode is changed by a homey flow, the trigger doesn’t work.

@martijnpoppen

I have the exact same problem:

1. When the door is unlocked, I switch to “Home” mode through a flow.
  2. The Eufy notification is received on the phone.
  3. HomeBase in Homey is switched to Home.
    4. The cards “Arm Mode changed > Arm Mode is Home” is NOT triggered.

ebe43cb8-ee64-4d56-9827-3c0a77c9ff97

Homey 2023 with Eufy v3.16.8, Homebase 2.

(I have migrated to HP2023 during the past weeks, so a bit unsure when this stopped working.)