[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@maxnuij why would you want to trigger something when it is changed trough a Homey flow?

I think that changed in the last update.

Will revert that

CC @Peter_Kalrsson

thanks @martijnpoppen!

I have a lot of use cases where I switch arm mode through Flows, and then do different things afterwards, triggered by the “Arm Mode changed” card.

@Peter_Kalrsson ah like that. Alright! :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen,
Great thanks!
I do that to prevent very large flows. Since I use some cards very often, I also make some cards changing a variable, and start flows on a change of the variable. That way I’m less reliant on flow triggers I use very often :slight_smile:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen

Pls let me know when the code is reverted, and I will be happy to test it :slight_smile:

I rebuilt all my flows during the migration to HP2023, and this explains a lot why I struggled to get all the alarm flows up and running and working as before :blush:. I thought I had problems with e.g. my Sonos integration when messages wasn’t played when entering the home, so I am more than happy to have found the root cause.

@Peter_Kalrsson not sure when you merged but this code was form last week…

Fits well in time @martijnpoppen - everything worked when I left my HP2019, and the alarm flows was the last thing I did the previous week :blush:

New app update (LIVE: 3.16.10):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: -

FIXES:
1: FIX: non parsable param - Eufy cam dual
2: FIX: trigger when security mode changed

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

@Peter_Kalrsson @maxnuij See :point_up:

1 Like

Hi @martijnpoppen

I disable loitering on my doorbell and installed the latest test version.

The behaviour is still the same. If I select a different mode in the Eufy app, I see that mode appear in Homey immediately. The other way around, unfortunately not.

I wonder if other users with a Homebase 2 also suffer from it.

I created the new report just to be sure. I made this one after restarting the app.

8df2ded6-69b5-4d82-bd82-1ab5217a16c3

@JWB it really sounds like you cannot send anything to Eufy. Most of the time thats due to the local network.

Can you try other flowcards of your Homebase and see if those work?

@JWB report shows nothing strange

@martijnpoppen

Other app and workflows work fine. Is there any way to see something like real-time logging. I also think POST commands are being stopped.

@JWB i mean specifically Homebase flowcards.
Theres no way to check the logs real time

And would be strange if only one card doesn’t work.

Also tested it multiple times but works perfectly

@JWB which app version of Eufy are you on? And which Homebase firmware?

@martijnpoppen - confirmed OK!

Thanks for reverting the code. And I think this is the correct behaviour. The trigger should not be dependent on how/where you change the arm state. All good!

@martijnpoppen

I am using Eufy app version 4.7.1.
Firmware Homebase: 3.3.0.1h (subsystem: 1.3.0.9)

1 Like

@jwb yeah theres a issue with latest firmware. Will make a fix!

1 Like

New app update (LIVE: 3.17.0):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: p2p data encryption for firmware 3.3.0.1

FIXES:
1: -

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

@JWB fix is ready :point_up: