[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

okay. but if I don’t have homebase, can the camera distinguish a person instead of, for example, a tree that moves?

Markus

1 Like

@Markus_Jonsson yes thats default Eufy behavior and is also possible in Homey

Good morning

for some time the battery level of the cameras has not been good.

What to do ?

@Matthieu_Moreau yes correct see [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q5

have problem that my devices going offline after some hours, restart the app solves the problem
I have send you a diag
What can it be causing this (have never worked for me)?

Hey @Krosso
I already replied on your report:

Unofrtunately I can’t see anything in the logs. (they are empty)
This might be memory related. Probably your Homey is handling too much at the same time.
Sometimes you can see a red triangle in the apps overview, if you see that, you can click it and see the reason

Hi,
when rotating pan and tilt camera 90 degrees, eufy app is sending many requests. Eufy account is/can be blocked or random timeout issues occure, so rotation is not very reliable.
Setting camera(s) to facing wall while people are at home could be very usefull feature.

Cannot be these issues resolved with additional parameter “speed” in action “Turn lens in direction with x speed, repeat this amount times”?

Eufy client should support method station.setPanAndTiltRotationSpeed(device, value as number);

Best regards, RSx1

Hey @RSx1
Yeah the speed is cntrolable. You can also set that in the Eufy app. However that doesn’t change the amount of commands you have to send for the rotation.

Turning the cam on or off also results in the lens turning. Which might be a alternative. It can still detect sound that way

1 Like

Hello

Thanks for your answer

I have created a second e-mail (not the same as I use in eufy app)
shoul I share all my devices in eufy app to this e-mail (with admin rights) , or should I share the home to this e-mail in eufy app?

Do you think go to the new homey pro should solve this ?

/Regards Per

Hey @Krosso

You should share the devices :slight_smile:

Yeah a HP23 might run better… the Eufy app is really heavy in HP19 but that mainly because of the library behind it which i cant easily change

@martijnpoppen I’m still struggling with the voice prompts. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Now I also het an error: voice doesn’t exist. But I really do have two different voice prompts. Can you help me? Here is a diagnostic report code: d67a4955-a427-4e30-ae44-c83146d1c136

@Borskietje I would suggest to restart the app and see if that resolves it :wink:

I just did. The second voice prompt is now recognized by the app. However, the push action to the doorbell doesn’t work that well. I just tried to test the flow, and the check-mark tells me it has send the voiceprompt to the doorbell. However, the doorbell doesn’t play any voice prompt. Here another diagnostic report code: 0c6c0fcf-5b08-4efb-8ecf-be0a01baa877

@Borskietje all looks good in the logs. The doorbell never reports back if it did something with the command, it’s one way communication.

The voice reponse are not always that stable. Especially when you try a lot after each other, then at some point the doorbell just ignores it to save Battery

Goedenavond enig idee waarom de lamp niet aangaat?

Hi @Bas_Hegteler

Please keep this thread in English, or use the Dutch subtopic

The reason is probably that your push notifications are off. See [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1 for the correct settings :slight_smile:

My apologies for the Dutch. Thanks for your quick response. As far as I can see it’s on. I get a push notification on my phone every time I move. but in the homy app i don’t see anything.

Resetting the app was the solution.

1 Like

@Bas_Hegteler that would have been my suggestion :stuck_out_tongue:

Sometimes the notification checker gets stuck. Already tried multiple ways to fix it, luckily a app restart is the fix most of the time :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen any idea when/if the S220 solo will be supported? Thx and kind regards from Berlin