[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@martijnpoppen You’re so quick!! Here is the code: 51bde6e6-f735-4a1b-902d-a2cb73d445a9

@Borskietje looks like you restarted the app first before sending a report. Can you trigger a qwuick response and a doorbell press and send a new report after that? Then it will be visible in the logs

@martijnpoppen : Sure! I just triggered the button multiple times. No registered alert in the app. I also manually triggered (by a test flow action) multiple times the quick responses flow. The first times this goes very well. The last two times it doesn’t work any more. Here is the new code: 84264874-9525-49bd-9bc2-a718aa1da874

@Borskietje about the push notifcation for the doorbell press. do you receive them on your phone?

@martijnpoppen Ah, I disabled the notification in the Eufy app. That was the problem.

1 Like

New app update (LIVE: 3.12.8):

Changelog:

NEW:

FIXES:
1: FIX: arming change without interaction

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

@Felho @Stjepan_Siljac Fix for the changing modes without interaction :slight_smile:
Should automatically update soon for your :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New app update (TEST: 3.14.0):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: ADD S220 Solocam
2: NEW: ADD wall light S100 & S120

FIXES:

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → https://homey.app/a/com.eufylife.security/

@Alexandre_Herault See the above version. You can install via this link and click the green isntall button :slight_smile:

@Giulio_R @vyncke002 @Serg

You alll requested the S100. I added it to the test version of the app. You can install via this link and click the green install button :slight_smile:

It only contains light on/off for now. Will add support for light changing later :wink:

Thanks so much for that info, I may have not got the right doorbell.

Awesome the token is the name as that makes things so much easier. Think it’s decision made then.

Awesome work on the app.

1 Like

Martijn you are the best. Thank you very much. Now ican set the s100 in schedule mode by geofencing. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I followed all the tutorials on page one but it doesn’t work, I can just activate and deactivate my cameras and change the modes.

@JulDozer

@martijnpoppen Is there an expectation when the stream function will be working again?

@Borskietje Unfortunately not. It really depends if we can get it working at all. :confused:

Yes I think now it is good, but battary status not updated correctly.

@Felho yes thats correct see: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q5

1 Like

Hello

will eufy indoor pan & tilt only react to famous people in homey pro 23 ? would have liked it to work on all people. Incidentally, I don’t have a homebase and then maybe it won’t work at all?

Markus

Hey @Markus_Jonsson

It’s not related to HP23.

To let your indoor cam recognize people you need a Homebase 3

And luck… :wink: In case of my eufyCam 3 it’s really a crap (and yes, I know that some users are happy with it and having great success with AI recognition)

1 Like