[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Philip_Gunkel its already supported :wink:

@Philip_Gunkel but still in test [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #3979 by martijnpoppen

1 Like

Oh nice thanks, must have missed it!

1 Like

Any idea how I can get the Push Notification with a still image to work with this one? Works without problems with the indoor cam I have but have not managed yet to make it work with s220. Image in the message is always empty. (always add a thumbnail view is on in the notification settings)

@Philip_Gunkel hmm not sure yet. You are the first to test it.

Can you send a diagnostic report?

@martijnpoppen just a couple of quick and maybe off-topic questions here.

Is Eufy not willing to collaborate with you in any way about the app (eg. fixing chromecast streams)?
Is there anything we (app users) can do to make Eufy more willing to co-operate?
How would you feel if Eufy startet to collaborate and asked to take over development?

Thank you so much for your dedicated and hard efforts on the app. Really appreciated :slight_smile:

@Yestond

No as far as I know Eufy doesn’t wany any 3rd party integrations. They patched quite some things already. Athom tried getting contact and help from them but unfortunately nothing came out of that.

As a app user you could maybe start a topic on the Eufy forum and ask Eufy to provide a good API. But many other people already tried that. The integration I’m using for Eufy is also used in ioBroker, Home-Assistant and Homebridge. So also from those communities there are questions to Eufy

Mixed feelings :wink: But i guess that won’t happen soon :stuck_out_tongue:

:pray:

1 Like

Sure, here you go: d452e765-0335-4612-a252-b30c16c204b8 .
Works fine with the indoor cam but it seems the S220 is not correctly integrated atm for me, also can’t control anything via the homey device screen.

1 Like

Looks like this…

@Philip_Gunkel as the HP23 has really short logs, can you trigger any movement and then send a new report?

sure, one sec, here it is, the eufy app immediately responds: a5a5c7f3-f709-4598-829e-7c9e0be4143d

@Philip_Gunkel so you get a notification from the officical Eufy app?

Yes correct with Thumbnail. Is that good or bad :slight_smile:

@Philip_Gunkel that is good, but it is strange that it’s not coming in in Homey.

I’ll debug it as this is a new cam :slight_smile:

Will come back on it

1 Like

Most appreciated, thanks for all the work going in Martijn! Looking forward then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I installed your app on the Homey 2023. I used another account for Eufy and linked it to the app. I made simple flow to test. When “Arm Mode changed” send a Push notification.
When I changed the mode in the Eufy app I get a push.
However, when I change the arm modus from my keypad in the hall nothing happens. I do get a notification from my Eufy App but Homey does not pick the change up.
What I am overlooking?
I tried to reinstall the app and relink the account but with the same result.I have my original Eufy login on my Eufy app and the new one in Homey

Proof you need to let go of an problem to find the solution. I solved it.
In the eufy tab click the homebase. Then Notifications and tick the option “Switch modi via keyboard”. It was off in my case which seems weird as I did get notifications and it did work.

1 Like

@Andreas_Hendrickx Oh you were quickly haha

Nice that you solved it. That was indeed the proper fix

Hi I see again if eufy cam detect motion eufy app send pusch notification and picture but homey flow not send anything. Is it again issue Or am I messing something up?

@Felho make sure your push notifications are enabled. See: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1