[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

I think yes

@Felho can you try a app restart (restart Eufy app in Homey)and see if that resolves it?

I restarted the app. if there will be re-movement then I will write that it has been repaired or the same and does not send anything to homey

1 Like

Yes! Restart is fix it, thanks.

1 Like

New app update (TEST: 3.15.2):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: ADD S220 Solocam
2: NEW: ADD wall light S100 & S120
3: NEW: Update library

FIXES:
1: FIX: Try to fetch battery on init

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

@Philip_Gunkel I added a fix to the test version (V3.15.0)
Let me know if the S220 reports properly now :slight_smile:

HI @martijnpoppen, after installation V3.15.0 crashes immediately. Also after a restart. I cant start this app anymore.

614678b3-0542-441d-825d-505d-c304cd32

@Maurits make sure to 3.15.2 :slight_smile:

Were some errors in the library update, which i resolved in the latest version

1 Like

I’m having problems with the person detected card. I do see a person detected in the Eufy app, but my flow is not activated.

Does anyone else have this problem or am I doing something wrong?

@Joshua93 check [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1

@martijnpoppen Sorry, my bad. Thanks!

1 Like

Dont think so 100% unfortunately, it recognised its battery status though, I have to charge it now and will make a few more tests and send you a new status report later on. Here are a few screenshots how it behaves in the app now.

I just realised it doesnt have a static ip unlike the interior cam I have, maybe thats interesting I dont know :slight_smile:

@Philip_Gunkel Can you share a diagnostic report, It will likely show some info :wink:

1 Like

You bet: 2dbf1fbd-632a-45fd-bde1-d13c66f41397
My flow should either trigger from Motion, person detection or when the motion alarm card gets triggered.

1 Like

Another one just in case: e820d227-3205-4aab-822b-1414eafbce7d

1 Like

Yes I have the same issue I have a Homebase 3 a dual doorbell a pan and tilt 2k camera and the 2c camera but none off them works.
I cannot login and the US show no devices

Thanks in advance

Here is the code for the developer

c333a4fc-9af2-4d72-935d-b9a121f72a19

@Snellie1972 The issue you refer to is from september so that’s quite old.

If I check your report is see that it can’t find any devices.
Can you verify if your account works and devices show up here: https://mysecurity.eufylife.com

Hi,

Sorry that I reply on an old issue !

I have logged in https://mysecurity.eufylife.com ( with ) the account for homey and I can see the Devices

Thanks

@Snellie1972 can you try the test version of the app and see if that works for you? Eufy Security | Homey