[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@R0B the bewegingmelder is the generic movement alarm which can be used to see if anything triggered. Useful for heimdall for example.

Thats the icon top left

1 Like

Got it! All clear. Thanks for checking Martijn :+1: :muscle:

1 Like

Anyone having trouble with Eufy motion sensors since Homey update 8.1.5? They are not recognized anymore in the Homey app but are functioning in the Eufy app.

@rtna make sure that your push notifications are enabled.

[APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1

Push notifications are enabled. It worked for several months but not anymore after the Homey update. Rebooted the Homey but that gave no solution

Dont think the Homey update caused it. Can you send a diagnostic after triggering motion

Done

@rtna hmm do see motion detections in badkamer. And they are tirggered as well in the Homey app

Just did some tests but it seems now that device groups in Homey are broken. I was switching a device group with an advanced flow with the sensor acting as trigger. The lamps did not switch on. As I replaced the group with the individual lamps it’s working again. I tested all the other device groups and same problem. So it seems it had something to do with the Homey update after all.

Thanks for the help anyway,

1 Like

Ah nice!
Glad that it works again!

Hi!
Seems that battery level reporting is not working correctly. My cam3 recently reported under 30% battery level so I charged is via USB.
I have a flow turning on a smartplug if the camera reports under 30% and turning of if reporting more than 95%. After some hours it reported more than 95% as expected.
Next day, when triggered by motion (I think), it reported below 30% again, but in the Eufy Android app I see it has 100%.
In the Homey app it says 57%.

It might happen only after I switched mode in the Eufy system.

Hi @Anders_Gregow
Please check [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q5

Sorry, the link does only send me to tinyurl.com, “eufy-home” does not exist.

Did you mean this?

Q5: The battery status and temperature is not aligned with the official Eufy app
A1: Seems like the battery/temperature status is incorrect. Eufy is not updating that every day to the cloud. so the data is quite outdated. Once Eufy resolves this the battery status will be correct in Homey.

@Anders_Gregow yes

Ok, so no solution yet. Too bad. Need to rethink my charging flow then.
Thanks for your quick response, as always.

1 Like

@Anders_Gregow yeah it doesn’t really work :frowning:
Thinking of removing it one day.

Too bad.
It works on three out of 4 cameras… At least right now.

1 Like

hi there,
similar issue.
But: Logging in using the secondary admin account (after logging out in the iOS app) fails - after entering user & pw all I see is “loading”, but nothing happens for at least 5 minutes…

Hey
The issue your are taggjng is more than 2 years old :wink:

Best is to send a diagnostic report so i can check for you