[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hi,

And thanks for your quick response - some challenges never get too old to make people trip over them… :wink:

How do I create a diagnostic report?

Regards

@naehle you can send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Hi, i have been using eufy contact allarms to trigger alerts when outdoor doors are opened to mutch time, using de device capabilities app (Contact alarm is equal to true for 10 minutes, execute…), and it is working great.

I was trying to do the same thing with the eufy motion sensors to turn off lights when they dont detect motion for some time (motion alarm is equal to false for 10 minutes, execute…), but it doesnt seem to work.
Is there a problem with the false command?

best regards, and thank you in advance for any ansers.

Hey @Diogo_Robles the motion sensor has a automatic off command after 15 seconds. Not sure if thats the issue?

@martijnpoppen

hey Martin,

Today, after an update from eufy, I was finally able to bring my dual cam 1080p/2k doorbell to the homebase 3. removed hombase 2 and it works now. but in homey i can’t get the cam added. I have removed the hombase 2 via the homey app and then the dual doorbell.
when I now want to add this doorbell in homey, this does not work even after restarting.

do you have any ideas?

Seems that the doorbell is not compatible in homey whit the home base 3

e281a045-de78-48dd-ad26-b21393b71437

I get battery reports but from the wrong camera.
I got a report that the camera in the Livingroom had low battery, but it turned out that it was one of the outdoor cameras. So, the wrong camera included in the Homey was reporting.
Is this what you mean?

@Anders_Gregow not really
The data is just incorrect

@Yannick_Eeckelaert it looks like you’re trying to add a video doorbell 2K instead of a dual doorbell. Make sure to select the proper one :wink:

Thx Martijn! Sry :s

Met vriendelijke groet,

Yannick Eeckelaert

I now noticed that my S40 has only lost battery in super sunny June. That was the last straw, I’m sending it back - which is unfortunate because at least it was now stable with Homey integration.

Thanks for the great support, Martijn. I’ll keep my pan and tilts, that work fine.

I noticed you have other security cam apps - anything you can recommend to replace the S40? I’d prefer something with a floodlight and that will work without supplier cloud connection.

HI my Eufy always bring to home mode. doesn’t matter if the home change away or I change manual the eufy app. I use IOS devices I try to repair that is fix it 1 time set and after again not work. Anyone see this issue? It is Homey app or Eufy app problem? Thanks for help

@Felho please send a diagnostic report so i can check

Here is one that has that problem (I think).
12a1cc38-b2fa-4651-bab6-b4011bffe47c

Mine jumps from Off to Home without any interaction.

Here is one just after jumping to Home (from Off that was set by a flow)
f8770e3d-208d-482a-b804-9bef3efaa340

Hi here it is c0cd9e06-e496-4d5a-ae2a-e25728972d56

and it is the video Eufy app manual change iCloud

@Felho @Stjepan_Siljac yes both same issue.
I’ll have a look.

But due to circumstances not able to fix it soon :confused:
So probably in 2 weeks

No worries…
Take your time! It’s after all summer :smiley:

1 Like

ok thank you. after all is this a homey app problem? Not regular app?

1 Like

Hello!

Everything is running pretty well, but I have only one issue w/ eufy keypad. When I code and security mode is switched e.g. from home to away then it is not visible in homebase in homey. This change is visible only in the eufy app.

When I change security mode in homebase in the Homey than it is visible in the eufy app. Where can be the problem?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

@Jan_Vitasek make sure to set the notifications on your Homebase in the Eufy app:

1 Like

Great app! With the outdoor camera 2C all works great. Now I have the indoor pan/tilt camera 2k and the commands from Homey don’t reach the camera. On/Off doesn’t show on the camera and the security mode also doesn’t go to the camera. Not network related in my opinion as the rest of the Eufy still works (Homebase3). Anything wrong in the app for specifically this camera type?