[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@martijnpoppen you should have a new report now from me.
Let me know if you find something interesting.

1 Like

New app update (TEST: 3.12.3):

Changelog:

NEW
1: NEW: library: better image decryption
2: NEW: add option for manual IP address for Solocams E/S/L series

FIXES:
1: FIX: HB3 Dual Doorbell notification (Person recognition)
2: FIX: memory leak after re-pairing
3: FIX: notification service not started after pairing new devices
4: FIX: door sensor ghost events
5: FIX: pairing captcha not working

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Donā€™t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version ā†’ Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

1 Like

@Goliath made a new fix, can you check? :smiley:

@martijnpoppen Iā€™m still having problem with motion detection. Sometimes it just get stuck and do not report any detection. Now last time it was triggered was 2h ago but I have been going in and out multiple times during this hour.

And also battery capacity is not updated either itā€™s been stuck on a level which was a few weeks ago.

@Goliath make sure that your push notifications are enabled in all the security modes you use. Otherwise it will not be detected by Homey

Battery is not reliable see:

[APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen Q5

@Goliath also checked the report for the dual cam. Theres no user detection in the notification at all :confused:

Can you change the notification type maybe and see if that makes any difference?

New app update (TEST: 3.12.4):

Changelog:

NEW

FIXES:
1: FIX: pairing captcha not working

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Donā€™t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version ā†’ Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

@RobbertV This should fix the captcha for the login again :point_up:

For you Homebase events make sure you have the notifications enabled in the Homebase settings :slight_smile:

It is enabled, Iā€™m getting push notification via official eufy app but within homey itā€™s not getting triggered.

Login works again, thank you!

1 Like

@Goliath thatā€™s strange, it should come in, can you send a report when that happens again?

@Goliath got your report, but thereā€™s nothing there. the app is just started (probably due to the update).
Can you make sure to send the report after you had motion detection?

New app update (LIVE: 3.12.4):

Changelog:

NEW

FIXES:
1: FIX: pairing captcha not working

2 Likes

Just want to check on new devices how we can help getting those added?
Basically I want to replace my outside drive lights with the S100 lights/cameras and donā€™t want to do that without it being supported (or a way for me to help get it supported!)

Thanks!

@GRat
Support for the S100 is already added to the beta of the library im using. Working on a first implementation in Homey.

Hope to have something workable soon. :wink:

Will probably without the color changing of the light, but have to check that :slight_smile:

Brillaint, thanks @martijnpoppen !

1 Like

Great. Iā€˜m looking forward to testing :heart_eyes:

The Eufy app was always working for me, but now itā€™s broken and the repair option only shows a loading screen indefinitely. I can log into the Eufy app with the (secondary) account I use for Homey/Eufy and all the devices are there. 2FA is disabled for the account. On the Homey Web app, the device seems unavailable, but when I click on it, I see the device with s/n and the correct IP address. Am I overlooking something? I do have (donā€™t know how) two homes in my account, one had no devices but I canā€™t delete it.

Hey @Raytestrak
Are you on the latest version of the Eufy app? (3.12.4)

In the last version i made a fix for the loading screen issue.

If you are on the latest version can you send a diagnostic report?

Latest version and instructions on how to send a report: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #3845 by martijnpoppen

Iā€™m using 3.12.4. Donā€™t know how, but I just synced again and this time it went through? I was chatting with Eufy Support earlier about how to delete the empty home, but I donā€™t see how it could be related (the chat session I mean, the empty home could be related, but itā€™s still there). Thanks for the app, my Homey is my doorbell (amongst other things) so the Eufy app is important in our household.