[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hi @Marcel_Kolsteeg
Yes it is send directly to my mail :slight_smile:
Will have a look!

PS: this is the English Eufy topic.

Not sure if it helps, but all detections, even if wrong thansk to Eufy (I see in the timeline human not person tag name), seems to be translated correctly into Homey

Diag to have something to compare to with others debug : ba6e3ccb-c505-4bfb-8af4-990193258339

2 Likes

@Marcel_Kolsteeg Saw your reports. Also see whats happening, will try to figure out why and make a update :slight_smile:

1 Like

New app update (TEST: 3.11.1):

Changelog:

NEW
1: NEW: library: better image decryption

FIXES:
1: FIX: HB3 Dual Doorbell notification (Person recognition)
2: FIX: memory leak after re-pairing
3: FIX: notification service not started after pairing new devices
4: FIX: door sensor ghost events

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

@Marcel_Kolsteeg I think i’ve found the issue. Made an update which you can test. See the instructions in the post above :slight_smile:

@Goliath made a new fix for the dual doorbell. Can you check the latest test version?

1 Like

Sure, will let you know!

1 Like

@martijnpoppen Still detecting unknown person. I sent over another report for your review

1 Like

New app update (TEST: 3.12.0):

Changelog:

NEW
1: NEW: library: better image decryption
2: NEW: add option for manual IP address for Solocams E/S/L series

FIXES:
1: FIX: HB3 Dual Doorbell notification (Person recognition)
2: FIX: memory leak after re-pairing
3: FIX: notification service not started after pairing new devices
4: FIX: door sensor ghost events

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

@Floppus I added the manual option for the Solocams. Can you check if that fixes the issue for you? :slight_smile:

@Floppus yes i checked, the SoloCams are getting an external IP from the Eufy server. But as Homey and Eufy are in the same network that doesn’t work

I’ll check i i can create a local lookup, but this is fine as a temporary fix

And for us non-dutch speaking? :wink:

2 Likes

@Anders_Gregow oops :see_no_evil:

English, please @Marcel_Kolsteeg

1 Like

@marcel_kolsteeg
The Eufy API was behind with the data so whenever the API updated the door was already closed.
So removed that check

So far so good (again :wink: )
:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Nice @Kuijkens !

Whups, sorry - I just responded via e-mail, had no idea :sweat_smile:

Just tested again, switching modes and on/off still works. So far so good, it’s the first time in months it’s kept working this long so fingers crossed.

1 Like

Lets hope so ! @Floppus

@Goliath to debug the issue i added some extra logging in the latest release. It will not fix the problem, but next report you send will contain data which will tell us what is wrong :slight_smile: