[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Goliath yes when you have new motion detections you can send me a new one…then i’ll have a look

sure, you should have a new report coming over to you now. let me know if you can see it and you are all good with it.

@Goliath checked it. Events seem to come trough now and also are handled properly. So you should have person detections on your doorbell

You are right! Don’t know what you did but you solved the problem that I had.

Now I’m on my next issue. Person detection is triggered (at least the eufy app in homey is detecting) but my flow didn’t start even if I have used a person tag with my exact name as a variable which is exactly the same name registered in my (eufy app - not in homey).

Don’t use any person tag, just simply test on triggered action - eg. person detected and in the notification include person tag - you will see if Wufy actually detects persons known or uknown or even just motion (for that use trigger motion). Based on that you will see whar, if anything, eufy actually detects

1 Like

Interesting the tag is showing unknown, but in the eufy app I can clearly see it has registered me on face recognition.

Every time? Have you checked also image tag, if it’s not stuck? In my case I’m getting mixed and pretty random results (blaming eufy)

@Goliath in your logs I didn’t see the person coming trough.

I’ll verify the library if everything is correct as your using the dual doorbell with Homebase 3

Yes every time it recognizes me correct! But maybe it first detects as unknown but few seconds later it translates it to known face?
I have seen that it first shows “human” then later it change it to my name

@martijnpoppen Appreciated that you are looking into it. Seems that we are pretty close.

My door is now getting opened when it detects a person, if I can make it to only open for me. Then my task is completed :slight_smile: I have also added another layer of security that it only opens if my phone is close to the home. :sweat_smile:

New app update (TEST: 3.11.0):

Changelog:

NEW
1: NEW: library: better image decryption

FIXES:
1: FIX: HB3 Dual Doorbell notification (Person recognition)
2: FIX: memory leak after re-pairing
3: FIX: notification service not started after pairing new devices

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

2 Likes

@Goliath you can install above test version by clicking the version number. After that press the green install button.

can you let me know if it is fixed? :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen looks like it takes a while before eufy goes from detecting a “human” to recognizing me and change the human to my name.
Therefore I believe this is why it’s not working properly

@Goliath but did you try the test version?

Yes I have installed the latest rev that you just published

@Goliath could you share a new report for that version?

Sure! Hope you find anything. I have created a new report now

@Goliath your report doesn’t contain any Person detections. Looks like the app has just started. Can you make sure there are detections before you send a new report?

@martijnpoppen dont know it has stopped reporting motions and personal detection again. Will try to play with it later today

Hi Martijn,

Het is afgelopen nacht weer voorgekomen en ik heb een rapport gemaakt, hoe krijg ik dat bij (alleen) jou?