[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

I have an issue with my HB3, if my wife and I leave for work Homey will set the Eufycams to Away. This works for my Homebase 2 but does not work for my Homebase 3 somehow. Is this a known issue. I tried to start the flow with a delay, I readded the Homebase but it never seems to work.

@VictorvanHillo can you send a report for that?

1 Like

f607f66f-db02-4aa8-80a5-c3b44b3f74eb

1 Like

Tested, but still old image is retrieved from somewhere. Diag sent. There should be two recent button events after the update to latest version from today.

1 Like

@OH2TH which notifaction type do you have selected for the Doorbell? Best is include thumbnail

Just to verify if that’s the case :smiley:

Yes, with include thumbnail.

@OH2TH the response doesn’t contain an image… :expressionless:

[NTFY] msg {
  name: 'Doorbell',
  event_time: 1684149957450,
  type: 5,
  station_sn: 'T8200_REDACTED',
  device_sn: 'T8200_REDACTED',
  title: 'Someone is at your door',
  content: 'Someone is at your door',
  push_time: 1684149957478,
  channel: 0,
  cipher: 194,
  event_session: '20230515__REDACTED',
  event_type: 3103,
  file_path: '/mnt/userdata/video/h265_video__REDACTED.data',
  pic_url: '',
  push_count: 1,
  doorbell_url: '',
  doorbell_url_ex: '',
  doorbell_video_url: ''
}

@OH2TH I’ll do some tests today with my doorbell

1 Like

Did you already fix it? It now seems to work…with version 3.10.8.
(Log is from previous version)

@VictorvanHillo didn’t do anything :thinking:

Still had to go trough you report

Mmmm ok, it looks like it is fixed but maybe you see something in the report. I just got the updated version 35 minutes ago and it now switches between Home and Away.

1 Like

@VictorvanHillo to verify: It’s when you switch security modes from Homey to Eufy right?

Yes correct through a flow in Homey. If everyone left the house I will set the HB2 & HB3 to away and if one of us returns home I switch it to “Schema”.

Changing mode in HB3 from a flow works for me, both for Homey2026 and Homey 2023.

2 Likes

#3 doorbell push image is solved for wired doorbell 2k
Thanks!

Hey together,
martijn thanks for this great app.
Did you maybe planed in the future to implement the new S100 Wired Wall Light Cam

3 Likes

Hi. Newbie here. I made another eufy account and tried putting those infos in your app to try and add devices (thought Id start with my homebase 2 btw). But it stays stuck loading showing the circle icon and “laden”. What am I doing wrong?

I am logged in on my main account on the Eyfu Security app on my phone, and trying to login/link with eufy site in your app by using secondary eufy (newly created) account.

1 Like

Did you disabled two factor autentification?

1 Like

Update: it suddenly just started to work and I was able to add all my devices! Woop woop! :slight_smile:

Other question: the keypad has some kind of near distance motion sensor that makes the keys light up when you wave your hand (or move) in front of the keypad. Is there a way you can add that as a device with a when card? (When motion detected…)

1 Like

@Serg thanks :smiley:
yes once its added to the library.
See: Adding Eufy s100 wall light camera · Issue #318 · bropat/eufy-security-client · GitHub

2 Likes