[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hey @Jan-Hendrik
Yes thats correct

What do you expect exactly? :sweat_smile:

i like to see the stream from my camera :wink:

But the image says its not possible right?

@Jan-Hendrik theres a notification on your timeline too from Eufy and it links to this: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen

Hi @martijnpoppen,

Thnx for all the effort to begin with :slight_smile:. I installed the homebase 3 this week. I had been using the homebase 2 before but decided to upgrade the homebase.

Now none of the events will appear in Homey. I can still send commands to the Homey (switch the homebase alarm mode for example). But door sensors and the main alarm events wont appear in Homey. Any idea what it could be?

Also i checked the push notification settings.

I added the diagnostic report to be sure:
0a33cb72-66ca-4fde-9f8a-e7f2418dc1de

Hey @Joe
Door sensors and motion sensors are not working yet in Homey with the Homebase 3

For alarm events and or camera events make sure the push notifications are enabled.

For the cameras you can do that per Security mode (home , away , etc)

For the Homebase you can find it in the Homebase settings

Hope that helps

New app update (TEST: 3.7.5):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: ADD: Reboot Homebase @Heula @ZwarteTeen

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

2 Likes

Great, it works👍🏻

1 Like

Awesome!

New app update (LIVE: 3.8.0):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: update library
2: ADD: Reboot Homebase

FIX:
1: FIX: prevent app crash due to wrong JSON format in notification

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

For some reason the full changelog on the app page is no longer working. I get a blank changelog in the popup when I click to view the full changelog.

1 Like

@Chromoris i’ll report it to Athom :slight_smile:

For homey 3 base users are sensors fro windows already fully supported now?
it seems that they are not sending any status to homey yet. It works fine for my motion sensor and 4k outdoor cam but not with my window sensors. Thx for any feedback and great job … you are doing… my respect

Hey @peter_vergauwen
Not yet. I’ll check with the dev of the library.

Can you help me out with sending a report once your sensors are activated?

Then i can send that along to the dev

Anyone that got stream working with PiPup?

1 Like

According to the picture list, this does not yet support eufy dual camera WIRED. At least it is not shown where compatible devices are listed.
Is there any hope for that?

Thanks for this great app for homey

Br
Dennis

Hey @Psico
No it’s not supported yet.

As the wired is not available in EU and this app is mainly focussed on EU.
Do you already own a Dual Wired?

Please note: a Battery Doorbell wired to the 12v is not a Wired Doorbell :slight_smile:

Hi, Since a few days the Eufy Doorbell doesn’t run my Flow when the doorbell is pressed.

Anything to do with this recent update?
I removed the device and installed again, but doesn’t help.

Kind regards
Kevin

@KevinC
Removing and re-adding devices to the Eufy app won’t change anything to the working of the device. As it’s all cloud based :slight_smile:

Can you try to restart the app?
It might be that the notification service is stopped. It’s a known issue which i still have to fix

New app update (LIVE: 3.9.0):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: add security mode trigger to non-homebase camera’s