[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Ah right, that complicates matters, it being a custom capability :frowning:

I can probably change that :stuck_out_tongue: without breaking flows.

I think the button capability fits best, but there’s actually an issue with it so it can’t be used at the moment :frowning:

I can add support for the custom capability if you can explain how exactly it works :smiley:

So when somebody presses the doorbell:

• flow gets triggered
  • NTFY_PRESS_DOORBELL capability will get value true
  • after 5 seconds:
  • NTFY_PRESS_DOORBELL capability will get value false

Thanks, I should be able to deal with that :+1:t2:

1 Like

Awesome! :smiley:

Hey. What could I do when repair does not work? I installed the newest beta.

@D0N :point_up:

a7247005-f4ef-4010-b9d0-0b7bce3dda51

@D0N I do succesful logins.
So when you logged in the dialog should dissapear. Then you’ll still see a red triangle but thats normal as every camera needs to make a connection with Eufy, so probably if you give that some time it should work.

EDIT: i do see some errors :stuck_out_tongue: Does the account have access to the devices? Looks like nothing is shared with that account

it should, it worked before :wink:

According to the API not

Can you verify over here https://mysecurity.eufylife.com

@martijnpoppen I know you have already have your hands full with work. But is it possible to choose which alarm states to show in the homey app? I only use home, away and custom 1 but not the rest of them

Hey @Simon_Ojelid
It’s relatively quiet today :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately not. There’s no way to make that list dynamic :confused:
Because some options in the list are only valid when you have a keypad, but I cant filter that

I do know it’s a request at Athom, so maybe one day :wink:

@martijnpoppen Yaayyyy. How does the eufy camera thumbnail retrival problem coming along?

Not that good. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know that the first 41 bytes contain data about the key.
Then the next 256 bytes are encrypted with AES.

Still trying some things to decrypt it, but I’m not a Pro in that.
Hopefully the maintainer of the library will have a fix soon.

I’m helping out were I can :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice, thanks for the great work :grin:

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

Correct this was the missing tab. In the beginning when going into the details of the device in homey, I did not see this tab for my indoor pan&tilt camera. Not sure why, but a couple of hours later the tab did show up.

I am now able to change the mode from homey except to the “Off” mode, it gives then the error “not available for this device”. Changing the mode to home, disarmed, away, custom1, etc works fine. I have several camera and they all behave the same way. Removing and redefining the “Off” mode in Eufy did not help. Restarting the app in Homey or doing a repair was also not giving the desired results. The workaround I use now is setting the devices in the Disarmed mode, as basically I am only using only 4 modes for my home security setup. The cams are all using firmware version 2.1.5.1, which is according to Eufy the latest version.

Thanks for your support,
Dyan

@Dyan_dh
Yes then it works as expected

For the “off” mode. That mode is only available for a device which has the keypad connected to it. But unfortunately Homey doesn’t provide a way to filter that list. So you wil always see all the modes available. Even when you didn’t create custom modes it will show them :slight_smile:

Hi i have got 3 eufy cam 2 pro with homebase 2, but i,am not happy about the motion detection in the eufy camera, because it does not detect as fare as I need. Is it posible to use my outdoor hue sensor to get the eufy cam to start recording when the hue sensor is triggered. :slight_smile:

By the way I have the eufy cams motion sensitivity set to the highest settings.

1 Like