[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hey @homeypro
Can you check your Homebase notifications?

Make sure these are on:

Theres an in issue with setting those settings from Homey at the moment
Due to a bug in Eufy the settings are reset every now and then. Thats why i made a option to force them. Somehow that force option got broken.

Can you also send me a diagnostic report?

Hey @martijnpoppen
Just a heads up, the small fault I reported which went away as you said has kind of appeared again. For the last 2 days, Homey has changed the Eufy Alarm mode to the wrong one.

No idea how or why but the flows have not changed at all.

Nick

Hey @FranklyEpic
Do you mean the alarm_arm_mode or the security modes? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha!!! I don’t even know!

I think the security modes…

Then my answer is the same as this: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #3041 by martijnpoppen :stuck_out_tongue:

@FranklyEpic can you send a diagnostic report so I can check the issue? :slight_smile:

Ha! That explains a few things… sending report now!
Nick

1 Like

New app update (live: 3.4.2):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: Homebase notifications not coming trough
2: FIX: Homebase alarm not coming trough

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

@FranklyEpic @homeypro
Should be fixed in the new version. Every 30 minutes there runs a job to fix those notifications in the Homebase :slight_smile:

Wuhooooo

I feel like I helped do a thing!!!

:wink:

New app update (live: 3.4.3):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: Homebase notifications not coming trough
2: FIX: Homebase 2 & 3 alarm not coming trough
3.: FIX: Eufy Stream url for Chromecast (Thanks @DominicVonk !)
4.: FIX image not updating after motion

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

Hey @Jan_Albert
I saw you already posted this in the Dutch topic

Please keep this one in english :wink:

Hi @martijnpoppen, Just wanted to let you know that it’s fully working again. Thank you very much for the quick response and solution. Really great!

1 Like

Thanks @homeypro

New app update (live: 3.4.4):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: Homebase 2 & 3 alarm

1 Like

Hello,

I would like to have flows based on motion detection for my Indoor Cam Pan & Tilt. Cam is inconporated to the homey app and everything is running smoothly (turn on, off, mode changes etc). Only issue is with motion detection. Motion is detected via eufy app but it is not visible in homey app. Because of that flow based on motion detection is not working.

Can you help me with this issue?

Thank you!

Hey @Jan_Vitasek
Make sure you have push notifications enabled.

You can check them per security modes.
Make sure they are active

I have question about Eufy Doorbell, battery vs wired version. If I will connect battery version by wire, is there any difference in Homey integration itself?
Also does the app provide image tag during events, eg. doorbell pressed ? Thank you.

Hey @Sharkys
If you wire it or not it will stay a battery Doorbell :slight_smile:
The power only prevents the battery from not draining.

So in the Homey app it is the battery variant. However theres no difference in the cameras in Homey. Only that the battery powered variant need an Homebase

During events there is a image provided. Doorbell not always, most of the time its the combination of movement + Doorbell rpess

1 Like

Thank you for answer!

But I already try this before I wrote me message cause I assumed it can be trouble.

Still this not solve my issue.

Desired flow is really simple:
When - motion is detected
Then - turn the light on

When motion is detected eufy send me notificiation about it, so notifications are working.

@Jan_Vitasek did you share your Eufy devices as a house or as devices with your extra account?