[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Yes, the device is shared with two users/emails with admin permission.

Camera is connected to homey via your app and the first user/email. Device is not visible for extra account/second email.

For example flow with- generic alarm is normally working. Only the detection trigger is issue.

@Jan_Vitasek can you share your flow?

have the same since yesterday. have used the repair-function of the home-base. at the moment is controlling home-base (settings like away) and cameras (on/off) possbile. nothing more.

motion-detection on camera didn’t start a flow. one user at home can login into eufy-app but there is no cam. an other user at home can’t login > error 401.

think this a eufy-problem.

1 Like

I’ll check that!

Did check it. But can’t really reproduce. Tried multiple accounts and all of them work for me.

@Jan_Vitasek @CyberSponk Can you both send me a diagnostic report?

Via the mobile Homey app:

More - apps - Eufy security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report

Sent it. Id sent on DM.

Have you tryed it with Eufy-Company-App? It‘s strange: My user for your App works as wrote above. Using Eufy-Company-App this user can Login but no cams shown.

@CyberSponk did you check this:

click all devices

Hi @martijnpoppen

For some reason, my flows are not getting triggered or functioning and didnt yet display any error when i tried testing the flow. I have sent am error report to you as well.

160e8994-6890-4bdd-a00b-d7a2a5ba1bbd

Hey @lukelinsj

Yeah tha’ts the same as the 2 posts above :frowning:

Have the same issue right now. Looking into it!

1 Like

@CyberSponk @Jan_Vitasek @lukelinsj

So I had the same issue within Homey. I started the app locally (development) and now the notifications suddenly started working…

Can you check if you reboot the Eufy app if that fixes it?

Really don’t understand why this happens to be honest…

Seems to work now except quick response. Quick response gets triggered but im not hearing the audio from my doorbell.

I also noticed that theres no longer a list of preset quick responses in the eufy app, could that be a contributing reason?

Nice. Notifications are receiving.
QuickResponse is a different part of the app. Those are part of sending to Eufy.

Strange, might be related yes. I’ll add some logging to the app so we can see what happens on your side.

Will be in the next update

1 Like

New app update (live: 3.4.5):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: notifications not working (update will restart the service)
2: FIX: add logging for quick responses

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

@lukelinsj if you are on the new version can you send a new report after trigger the quick response?

Got it, sent.

2caeec01-8404-459a-8d0b-997d93cadfe7

1 Like

@lukelinsj I see 3 quick responses and those are the standard ones.

And no errors or failures. So not sure why it doesn’t trigger for you

It’s the battery 2K doorbell right?

Yup, its the battery 2k doorbell…it works when I try to manually send responses on eufy’s official app but im also confused why the responses are not playing if I do it within Homey

1 Like

Will try tomorrow on my Doorbell. :slight_smile:

Hi, the stream url stays empty

@DominicVonk can you send a report?