[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Sure! Code: 72d5a5de-31a9-4c4c-ab44-1180d03bfd03

Ok, making progress, any way to control how long the motion alarm stays on?

1 Like

@FranklyEpic its 15 seconds now. No way to change that

@FranklyEpic oh wait what. You said making progress… so motion is coming in now?

What did you do? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I already deleted everything before you told me not too… now evertyhing is doing ok.
But, becuase the alarm is going off so quick, its not triggering any events.

@FranklyEpic Hmm maybe I misunderstand, what are you trying to do?

So… the attached flow for example, shows an internal and external check. Based on the trigger of motion. I am awaiting door sensors to also feed into this.

In this case you would want to check if the motion sensor had gone off, but becuase it is so quick, it doesnt complete. I think the answer is to have the motion alarm trigger a virtual switch, that turns on for x minutes, and if any security checks are performed, it references the switch NOT the motion alarm?

@FranklyEpic aaah ok. So the motion events are working. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah probably something like that. :slight_smile:
Or instead of turning your camera’s on you can also switch Security modes.

Yes, they work beautifully now!
Thanks for all your help, this app rocks! :metal:

Thanks man! :smiley:

@Ole_Rosset I checked your report.
Looks like the cameras are set to a public IP. Can you update the IP of the cameras in the device settings?

If you restart the app Homey should automatically resolve the IP. So that’s also a possibility.

Make sure the cameras and Homey are in the same network (no guest network or VLAN)

So, this didnt go as planned at 0400 this morning when the alarm went off.
By switching modes back to armed, base unit started beeping…

I thought if the modes were switched with Homey, it didnt need the code entered from the panel?

Working here again, thanks!
Hope you enjoyed the night cap #donate :wink:

Oh wow didn’t see it
Thanks a lot! :beers:

Is it possible to get screenshots/thumbnails from this camera to use it in flows (i.e. include in a push message?)

@jerry image is only updates when a event happens. So motion or person detection

Makes sense, but I’m not able to get the image - or am I missing something?

Its the tag called woonkamer

Shame on me, should have probably drank less @ zandvoort :star_struck:
Thanks Martijn.

@martijnpoppen Ok, so have tried everything I can think of on this, it looks like when Homey changes the modes, it will make the keypad and base beep… Is this right?

Some automation here is being triggered early in the morning, so I dont want any noise. Any ideas?
Nick