[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

That’s strange, it was my first attempt this morning from yesterday. I tried first just with update, then restart the app, third was uninstall the app and try again. I can still login from web, but it can be two different servers. I wait until evening.
Thank you Martin

@Revo_Biglarian when you say from “web” do you mean this? https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/#/login?type=/

I do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing, I will try to uninstall the app and the cameras from homey.
Nick

@FranklyEpic please note that removing and re-adding won’t fix this issue :wink:

@FranklyEpic you checked these settings? :

Yes, they were all correct

@FranklyEpic and when there’s motion you receive a notification on your phone?

Oh @Revo_Biglarian just thinking of the following:

Did you share the devices as a house or as individual devices? You can see that in the share management in the Eufy app.

And is your extra account a admin account?

Yes

I can also turn the cameras on and off in Homey but can not see events / there are no triggers

@FranklyEpic can you force some motion events and send me a new report? I’ll check if they come trough

@FranklyEpic the app is divided in 3 ways of communication:

• Sending commands (on / off) → Local P2P connection
  • Receiving events (motion) → Notification intercept
  • Get camera data (battery etc) → HTTP cloud API

so if one thing wokrs doesn’t mean all the other things work too :stuck_out_tongue:

Atm its as a individual account, gave tested with guest and then admin.
At first I tested as a house.
After the update you did it still as Individual/admin

1 Like

@Revo_Biglarian That is strange, as it shows unauthorized…

You might want to add a another extra account and see if that works.

tip: if you’re using a gmail mail address you can do this: myemail@gmail.commyemail+eufy@gmail.com
It will create a alias and you can use unlimited aliases :smiley:

Hi! I did a reset first with no change. I then removed the devices, restarted the app, and re-added them. It timed out but the devices were still added. Both time out when trying to set security mode in Homey, but only one of them did change mode in the iPhone app. But no mode is selected for either of them in Homey after trying to set security mode.

Nice tip,
I’m using my own domain on the second account.
Will try will gmail and see.
:wink:

1 Like

@Ole_Rosset are you trying via a flow or directly on the device.
Both cameras are S40’s right?

Trying directly on the device from Homey interface. Both are S40. Also, in the Homey iPhone app none of the settings are available so I use safari on Mac.

@Ole_Rosset Can you send me a report?