[APP][Pro] Eufy Clean

@Rudiger DM-ed you

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 2.0.14):

:tada:
Great news! All new devices have been added to the app (excluding the new kickstarter S1).
See supported device list: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #3 by martijnpoppen

:rotating_light:
When installing the new version when you already had a Robovac connected to Homey. You’ll be asked to repair your device. This is due to changes from the old API to the new one.

:warning: Please not that repairing and login take a long time due to all different API’s

Changelog:

NEW
1. NEW: Add all Eufy Clean devices (except S1)
2. NEW: Cloud connection to new devices
3. BREAK: App rewrite to support all 3 API Types.
4. NEW: Change App name and branding
5: FIX: start auto cleaning | FIX: clean speed crash | FIX: commands
6: FIX: remove unclear device settings | FIX: update paired devicelist when removing a device
7: FIX: X10 protocol issue

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Home - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

@MartyDog can you check the latest release? :smiley:

I broke it within seconds by clicking suction modes (4 different hard to soft and back)

89c43c1d-ecce-4d6f-9f79-d568997d0d43

@MartyDog howwww :exploding_head:

Will check :wink:

lol it turns off suctionpower at all, i needed to put it back on in the app… because it was driving around without suction :slight_smile: so clearly there is an off function(not visible in the app though)

Don’t know what I’m doing wrong:

I added/installed to homey. Went to “Add Device” and selected “Eufy Home”, selected “Eufy Robovac X-Series” and it asks to log in. I login and it says no device found.

I went into the “Eufy Clean” app (Google PlayStore shows as “eufy Clean(EufyHome)”) on my android device to see if my “T2351 - Robovac X10 Pro Omni” is listed, it is listed. So I’m not sure why it’s not picking up my device in Homey?

@solifamily because it is not yet supported in the live version of the app. It’s currently in testing phase. See: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #437 by martijnpoppen

I’ve received the eufy x10 today. Looking forward to connect it with the homey! Hope testing will finish soon.

@Joris_Theiner the testing is available for everyone. Of you click the link in the test post you will go to the test app page were you can press install :slight_smile:

The more testers the better!

Nice to see that the Eufy omni S1 pro is working with this app. I can select scene’s but it doesn’t do anything. Is that maybe because the S1 pro is not fully supported?

I want to make a flow like i did with the roborock Q5 that when i leave the house it looks wich door are open at the house and only clean that rooms.

1 Like

@Pieter_Pessers first thanks a lot for your donation!

nice that you tried it, as i didnt expect it to work immediately, and actually i hoped to get access to a S1: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #365 by martijnpoppen

Where do you see scenes? :slight_smile:

Can you try to start cleaning etc?

And can you also share a report with me?

If you want you can also give me temp access so i can check, i think it is similar to the X10 communication wise

1 Like

By access you mean my account. Sure. I can send you a PM if that is what you mean.
P.S. Scene was by the “Dan - Stel modus in op : Scene 01”

LOG gestuurd. 2021f4be-a4db-481c-b65e-80e8c2d2f7a7
Basic instruction will be executed, like start cleaning and return to dock. But i don’t see things happening when adjusting scene. Or i must adjust scene and then start cleaning. I will try that when it has finished his job.

@Pieter_Pessers ah Scene was not suppposed to be there yet, that’s work in progress. same goes for room and spot cleaning.

you can only trigger auto cleaning for now :confused:

@Pieter_Pessers can you do a restart of the app and send a new report after that, then i can see if it behaves the same as the X10. If it does then I don’t need access as I have the X10 myself

Not a problem. Already happy with what is possible. But ofcourse it will be great if i could select specific room cleanings. And especially multiple rooms. I could with the roborock with the “dan - stuur stofzuiger naar kamer : 16, 17”
Where the number is saying wich room.

1 Like

@Pieter_Pessers yes something like that will also be there for the Robovacs, unfortunately i have to decrypt every command and it’s a bit trial and error,
first working on scenes as that make already a lot possible,

More to come :smiley:

Btw: can you repair you device aswell? I just added the S1 to the app so it will also show it in the device settings after that :wink:

Edit: still glad this works the same as the X10, this make the development way easier :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the great app. I’m sure i will see the possibility to select the rooms after a while. I’m patience. :wink:

P.S. Installed the v2.0.16 and it still seems to work. I could select start vacuuming and go to dock.

1 Like

Still see “Start scene **”