[APP][Pro] Eufy Clean

@Pieter_Pessers Yes correct, but it will throw an error when you try to run it :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: removed it in 2.0.17 (until supported)

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 2.0.17):

:tada:
Great news! All new devices have been added to the app.
See supported device list: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #3 by martijnpoppen

:rotating_light:
When installing the new version when you already had a Robovac connected to Homey. Youā€™ll be asked to repair your device. This is due to changes from the old API to the new one.

:warning: Please not that repairing and login take a long time due to all different APIā€™s

Changelog:

NEW
1. NEW: Add all Eufy Clean devices
2. NEW: Cloud connection to new devices
3. BREAK: App rewrite to support all 3 API Types.
4. NEW: Change App name and branding
5: FIX: start auto cleaning | FIX: clean speed crash | FIX: commands
6: FIX: remove unclear device settings | FIX: update paired devicelist when removing a device
7: FIX: X10 protocol issue
8: FIX: disable scene clean until properly supported
9: NEW: Support S1! :tada:

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Home - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Iā€™ve installed the experimental version, 2.0.17 currently. Lovely to see your work! Iā€™m looking forward to the update of room selection, etc.

For now: if I start the vacuum cleaner auto, and vacuum power ā€œsilentā€ it goes to max. Also if iā€™m delaying the vacuum power set request with 4 or 10 seconds, it will go to max.

Iā€™ve the X10 Pro Omni.

Enjoy updating and playing with the app. Looking forward to test this evening.

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting for my Kickstarter order for the S1 Pro. Itā€™s great that the support is already there in the app. Do you already have one for testing?

1 Like

@Joris_Theiner first of all thanks a lot for your donation! :smiley:

is your X10 on smart mode? if it is it will reset itself, if not can you send a report after reproducing the issue? :slight_smile:

@Bram_B Nice!
No i donā€™t have access to one yet, but not needed. The S1 behaves exactly the same as the X10 which I have myself

Hello Martijn.

A request.

Is it possible to make a selection between ā€œstart vacuumingā€ and to choose ā€œstart vacuuming/moppingā€ in your app?
I donā€™t want the S1 to mop every other day when i leave home, but rather after 6 days, but only vacuuming every other day.
On this moment it seems i need to switch that by myself in the eufy app on my phone.

1 Like

@Pieter_Pessers yep work in progress as well :smiley:

1 Like

Perfect. Your the greatest. :+1:t2:

Randomly clicking the suctionpower buttons and it crashed in 5 seconds or so :-), persistant bug unfortunately!

4aee5bad-c12c-4d45-a624-f81867062110

If i change suction power in app to a setting there (4 choices) the vaccuum comes back online in homey though!

But it wonā€™t listen to my commands for start with vacuum or soā€¦
another code when more test were done:
59792c50-2613-4dca-92f5-3d63319a4480

@MartyDog correct. Didnt fix that since we last spoke

1 Like

srry, thought u did since i saw this fix: FIX: clean speed crash :slight_smile:
Anyways still happy with progress!

1 Like

Hi,
I have an ā€œlegacyā€ Robovac L70 and I have used Eufy Home originally. I have an extra X10 Omni now. I have installed the new 2.0.17. In the APP list I can see the new Eufy Clean app. However when I want to add a new device, it only list the old Eufy Home app, where the old items can be added. If a try, it will remove the new Eufy Clean experimental, and Install back the old Eufy Home.

I have a Homey 2019 with firmware 10.0.10.

Can you help me how I can use the new app and add the X10 as well?

@miszterx just install the experimental version as you already did and then goto add device to add the Robovac

Ps: do not use the search bar

Ohh! My Bad. I have always used the search bar before. Now I can see it list all the installed apps as icon below. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

FYI: development will be on hold temporarily due to personal errands.

I expect new updates end of June. Sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

I hope nothing serious. Take the time. And good luck.

1 Like

Hi Martijn,
since I shared my X10 with you I get these messages (remember I am german) :grimacing::

The picture of my dog is only for entertainment :grinning:

@Rudiger you already revoked the connection.
I think it has nothing to do with the sharing of the device but that the Homey integration is setting the language to NL.

Will check when im able to

Hi @martijnpoppen , is it normal that the Homey app isnā€™t getting the real battery status of the S1 Pro? Itā€™s fully charged, but the Eufy Clean app is sending an notification that it needs to chargeā€¦