[APP][Pro] Eufy Clean

@Bram_B you’re in the experimental version of the app.
Please send a report when you find something

I didn’t noticed any test info. I’ve downloaded the app via the App Store. Version 1.8.9 is the one I’m using.

Also, the robot isn’t responding on commands via the app. Do you want me to try the experimental app?

I’ve just reported the diagnostic info.

@Bram_B the S1 is not supported in app version lower than 2.0.0

See: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #459 by martijnpoppen (this is the same post you replied to last week :stuck_out_tongue: )

Haha, lol. I’ve to read better.

Downloaded and installed the test app. So far so good. When I try to add the robot the app is telling me ‘no new devices found’. :worried:

@Bram_B please send a diagnostic report

@bram_b found the issue, will fix when im able to: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #473 by martijnpoppen

@martijnpoppen Glad you found the issue. Thanks Martijn

@martijnpoppen I am trying to add T2272, but I have following problem.

I added the IP address, but the Eufy Home (on Homey) still shows that IP needs to be added. Earlier today the warning icon disappeared, but nothing worked in Homey. So I uninstalled the Eufy Home app and re-added the vacuum. And we are again on IP needs to be updated.

What am I missing?

@Kamil_Jopek the G30 SES is not supported in app version lower than 2.0.0

See: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #459 by martijnpoppen

Got it, I have the version 2.0.17 and it keeps telling me that “No new devices have been found”

The whole process runs through very quickly, so I guess it’s not getting anything from the APIs.

@Kamil_Jopek please send a diagnostic report

Done, tried it a couple more times, no luck

@Kamil_Jopek found the issue, will fix when im able to: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #473 by martijnpoppen

1 Like

Nice, thanks! No rush

Do you have it on github?

@Kamil_Jopek yes and no. The app is, but the library behind it not yet. Thats work in progress and not sure yet if i want to publish that :wink:

Hi! Im new with Homey and trying to figure out how to pair my 35C (T2117). Found the IP for te vac on my router, but it keeps giving errors. I tried the ip including the “/24” and without. What am i doing wrong?

@DiamondDessert the C35 is not supported in app version lower than 2.0.0

See: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #459 by martijnpoppen

I saw your reply to a problem raised by an other user, was convinced that was not my problem, because i was on "automatic updating’ of the app… But now to realize i didnt check the version of my app. Sorry for the ignorance. My problem is solved and everything works!

1 Like

@DiamondDessert the app doesn’t automatically to TEST that’s a opt-in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also have the Omni X10 pro and connected it through the test version.

Once it starts cleaning, it shows status is cleaning and Homey can signal a door to open so it can enter the room.

Once it completes vacuuming or mopping, there is no unique status in the app when it returns for the final time. So Homey cannot signal the door to close.

I tried: stopped, on the docking and charging but none is correct.

Can there be a unique status when the cleaning is truly finished?