[APP][Pro] Eufy Clean

@Jomi probably yes. But development is temporarily on hold: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #473 by martijnpoppen

@martijnpoppen Thank you for making this app. It works but you can’t start a specific job you made in the Eufy Home app. What does start with vacuum do in a flow for example? Or what does put modus on “start auto clean”. Or maybe it is possible but i dont know how yet.

@Sibren_ter_Hove which version are you on?

2.0.17 @martijnpoppen

@Sibren_ter_Hove if you read back in the topic you’ll see that that is requested and also planned to build. So selectin rooms, or scènes. ([APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #464 by Pieter_Pessers)
But that will come at some point.

The app is still in experimental

But development is currently on hold: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #473 by martijnpoppen

1 Like

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 2.1.0):

:tada:
Great news! All new devices have been added to the app.
See supported device list: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #3 by martijnpoppen

:rotating_light:
When installing the new version when you already had a Robovac connected to Homey. You’ll be asked to repair your device. This is due to changes from the old API to the new one.

:warning: Please not that repairing and login take a long time due to all different API’s

Changelog:

NEW
1. NEW: Add all Eufy Clean devices
2. NEW: Cloud connection to new devices
3. BREAK: App rewrite to support all 3 API Types.
4. NEW: Change App name and branding
5: FIX: start auto cleaning | FIX: clean speed crash | FIX: commands
6: FIX: remove unclear device settings | FIX: update paired devicelist when removing a device
7: FIX: X10 protocol issue
8: FIX: disable scene clean until properly supported
9: NEW: Support S1! :tada:

Added on 16-07-24:
10: FIX: crash when adding S1
11L NEW: select cleaning parameters (mopping, sweeping, intensity etc)

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Home - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

@Pieter_Pessers @Sibren_ter_Hove Added option to edit the cleaning parameters :point_up: (pre-defined scenes will come as well)

@Kamil_Jopek @Bram_B Made a fix for the crash you had while adding your Robovac :point_up:

@MartyDog made a fix for the clean speed error :point_up:

2 Likes

I see it. That is really great. Thank you. The vacuumcleaner is acknowledging when i change from moppingmode to vacuuming mode. Happy with this.

1 Like

Will this new version work for the S1 Pro as well?

Hi @martijnpoppen ,

I’ve updated the app to version 2.1.1.
Still not possible to add the S1 Pro. “No devices found” (same notification).

Reinstalled the test app, no difference. I’ve send the diagnostics.

5577e2d5-2ed7-4f2f-9724-38ef68118e4f

@Bram_B Thanks wil check!

@Tom_Tschuor did you check the changelog? :stuck_out_tongue:[APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #504 by martijnpoppen

It does. I have a S1 pro myself and it works. Only Bram seems to have a problem.

1 Like

@Kamil_Jopek @Bram_B Can one of you share your S1 with me temporarily so i can check what goes wrong?

@Pieter_Pessers Scene clean is added to the latest release. Can you check if it works for you?

It is part of this card:

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 2.2.0):

:tada:
Great news! All new devices have been added to the app.
See supported device list: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #3 by martijnpoppen

:rotating_light:
When installing the new version when you already had a Robovac connected to Homey. You’ll be asked to repair your device. This is due to changes from the old API to the new one.

:warning: Please not that repairing and login take a long time due to all different API’s

Changelog:

NEW
1. NEW: Add all Eufy Clean devices
2. NEW: Cloud connection to new devices
3. BREAK: App rewrite to support all 3 API Types.
4. NEW: Change App name and branding
5: FIX: start auto cleaning | FIX: clean speed crash | FIX: commands
6: FIX: remove unclear device settings | FIX: update paired devicelist when removing a device
7: FIX: X10 protocol issue
8: FIX: disable scene clean until properly supported
9: NEW: Support S1! :tada:

Added on 16-07-24:
10: FIX: crash when adding S1
11 NEW: select cleaning parameters (mopping, sweeping, intensity etc)
12 NEW: add scene cleaning

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Home - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

Perfect. Thank you so much. Could i combine scene’s? Like hallway door is open, so clean scene 1 and 2?

@Pieter_Pessers you can only start 1 scene.
So maybe you can create a combined scene in the app. There you can add multiple actions.

And run that scène if the door is open.
I support up to 10 scene right now

I don’t have scenes in the official Eufy app.
What are scenes?
Can I still use them in Homey?

Restarted the app and created the diag rapport.
Diagnostics rapport id: 026e92c5-faf9-4141-86b8-2094609c45cb

This worked before the firmware update a few weeks ago so I guess it changed?
If I change the suction power from to standard to any other the error goes away and I’m unable to get the error back.
I guess this error only appears after a clean session.

Eufy X8 Pro
Firmware 3.6.1