@Robin_van_Kekem please send a report. I cant do anything with a image

Oeps sorry.
Edited my previous post

1 Like

wont start flows with my x10 Omi and keeps saying it’s offline

911e745b-b579-4880-be47-1c5c021f4b6e

1 Like

@CaptTM yes known issue, its in investigation

@CaptTM i dont see a issue in your logs. Give your device some time to start. When you click on the device it will also what it is doing.

Homey needs to make te connection first. So the device will he available later , but until the connection is made its unavailable to use

Heya,

I’ve installed test version 2.0.6. it worked partionally when i set the suctionmode it crashed showing the following for my Eufy X8 pro SES.

Great work on this project btw… hope it’ll work soon in stable version! :slight_smile:

0aee69a3-f61a-413c-a8b9-852ec6d893d6

@MartyDog thanks!

Known issue, wil be fixed soon!

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 2.0.12):

:tada:
Great news! All new devices have been added to the app (excluding the new kickstarter S1).
See supported device list: [APP][Pro] Eufy Clean - #3 by martijnpoppen

:rotating_light:
When installing the new version when you already had a Robovac connected to Homey. You’ll be asked to repair your device. This is due to changes from the old API to the new one.

:warning: Please not that repairing and login take a long time due to all different API’s

Changelog:

NEW
1. NEW: Add all Eufy Clean devices (except S1)
2. NEW: Cloud connection to new devices
3. BREAK: App rewrite to support all 3 API Types.
4. NEW: Change App name and branding
5: FIX: start auto cleaning | FIX: clean speed crash | FIX: commands
6: FIX: remove unclear device settings | FIX: update paired devicelist when removing a device

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Home - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

@Robin_van_Kekem @Daniel_Boer @MartyDog @CaptTM @Rudiger See new release above. Containing the fixes for the issues you mentioned.

If you find any new issues please send a report after you reproduced the issue. This will make sure the issue is logged and I can fix it asap

Edit: when the device gives a red triangle: click the device and check the message, sometimes i use this to indicate a issue

Hi Martijn,

doesn’t work. Here the number

9de7cab2-da34-4024-a599-cc140c98dd22

I am a little bit irritated about the screen because of the value deprecated. Is that ok?

@Rudiger i dont see why the deprecated would be a issue. That was for older devices. This app does more than the X10 pro

Will check the report

Edit: removed it in 2.0.12

@Rudiger I don’t see anything in the logs.

Please:

There’s nothing in your logs which indicate what you tried to do, please describe the issue and what you did and make sure you send a report after reproducing it.

@Rudiger I do see 3 devices connected to the app. Which types do you have?

Same issue persists unfortunately: 88ac08eb-babb-40df-85aa-7ebe02e30416

i changed vacuum speed up and down (beep from robovac was heard twice) and then the device in homey crashed showing a triangle and this message (just like b4)

(i tried: readding the device, reinstalling the app and rebooting the robovac itself in the cycles just 2b sure)

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

I do all the time the same. If there ist an update I download it. Then I see a red triangle for 20/30sec. Then it disappears. I go to my X10 and repair it. I start my flow (where I inserted some other commands)

and, nothing happens. I delete my X10 and add it new. I have a Mach V1 ultra. Both are found (not 3). I delete the V1 ultra. I repair the flow. I start the flow. I repair the X10. I start the flow. Nothing happens. I do a diagnose and send the number.

1 Like

Hi @Rudiger

Thats really strange.
Can you do one more thing?
Restart the app and send a report after 2 minutes.

I would like to see the startup sequence of the app. Maybe theres some info there

@MartyDog will check again!

Here the number after 2 Minutes:

7be3610e-4a52-4b39-87c5-0891032714ef

@Rudiger would you mind sharing your x10 with me ,(temporarily) so i can check why its not responding?

And maybe in the future we can check how to support the Mach V1

Yes, no problem. How?