[APP][Pro] ELKO Smart (deprecated)

Don’t know… I didn’t do anything special to achieve stable connections. After the initial troubles gjetting them connected, it has just been stable… Have 46 zigbee units, so they go trough 2-3 routers each.

The problem with the insights energy graph “out of control” seems to be related to periods with zero usage. I changed the flow from 0% to 1% in expensive hours (which it was three hours yesterday evening), and the graph did behave. So it must be something wrong with the calculation when there is a 0 involved, I guess.

Hi.

Was just wondering if you have plans for making the app available for the Homey and not only Homey Pro?

Kind Regards

2 Likes

Great work with the app!

I would also like support for smart pir dimmer. Will this be available soon?

2 Likes

Hi,
I try again. Am I the only one with issues after Homey update to 7.4.1? I lost contact with all my smart switches and dimmers from Elko. And I have not been able to connect them again. I have tried to reset the dimmers, cut the power for them (turning off mcb) and more. Nothing helps…
When I try to connect, it seems that it recognizes that I am about to connect, but in the end the connection is lost and connection fails.

Anyone have any tips?

Restart the Elko app itself. Works every time.

Have tried to restart Elko app, and homey and everything. Nothing has helped, until today.

Woke up to a new homey update 7.4.2, tried to connect again and now it works!

When will the new SmartSensor lekkasje Zigbee work with homey?

It is not due to missing floor sensors. All my thermostats have sensors, and have been stable for more than 3 years. Now I get the “Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘maxFloorTemp’)” error, and I am thinking this is due to a Zigbee connection error, and not a change in the app or the devices.

I have been having problems with my dimmers. I have 8, 10A switches and 17 universal dimmers from elko. Until recently all the dimmers and switches have been working fine. But two of the dimmers and one of the switches have stoped working. I have replaced them, thinking the problem was the hardware, bot i have not been able to pair the new dimmers and switches with Homey. What is causing this, and how do I fix it? I have tried removing some of my other battery powered zigbee devices, but no difference.

1 Like

I get this fault after every Homey version update. I must delete and setup again every thermostat. Quite annoying.

Hi.

Great app. Will there be a possibility to add the single and double smart socket?

I really hope he haven’t left the project. @prj_84 I hope you haven’t forgotten us - just busy being busy. There are several decent questions that haven’t been adressed.

Elko is making their own app. Coming soon

3 Likes

Turn off auto update, and decide for yourself if you want/need the update.
Firmware.athom.com

1 Like

Hi Everyone! Busy as allways! ELKO will take over the app during this month, so there will be no more updates from me. I’m shure they will include all new devices that Homey support (sensors are still not happening becase of homey missing some functionslity in the IASZone cluster). So thanks everyone for using my app! A update will follow as soon as the new developers start working on the app, so just keep the app installed.

8 Likes

Super thx for all the work you have done!!

Thank you @prj_84 for all your work!

Athom and Elko should thank you too, I wouldn’t have bought Homey or any of my ~20 Elko devices had your app not been available when it was back in 2019.

Hi,

I am sorry if this is already a question, but I can’t find the answer.

Is this smart Zigbee dimmer from Elko supported?

Super app. Would like some functions on ELKO Super TR thermostat. Flowcards to change modes, set temperature and turn on off. Also some way to set up night time schedules with number of degrees down too

It seems like it, but I only have the 316GLED so I can’t say if it has issues or not.