[APP][Pro] ELKO Smart (deprecated)

Try to include it once more. It should reconfigure the buttons as a 4 button switch when included

Thank you for the suggestion!

I deleted the switch from Homey and reset the switch itself, before adding it once more to Homey. It still looks like I have 4 buttons in the Homey UI, but the behaviour is still like 2 buttons.

Anything else I can try?

Hey!

Are Elko smart fuses supported? Does not look like from app description, but maybe i am wrong…

For those curious, this issue seems to have been solved by changing to zigbee channel 12, so not an issue with Elko or the app apparently. Perhaps some interference going on. Hope it’s stable again now :smiley:

1 Like

GD!
Is there any news regarding:

• SMARTSTIKKONTAKT ENKEL 16A
  • SMARTSTIKKONTAKT DOBBEL 16A.

brg.
Steinar

2 Likes

Is there or will there be support for the ELKO puck that controls sun protection? (EKO07145)

Looks like my termostats are working fine, but readings of power consumption is not reading anything?

Hi,
Will the Elko Leak-sensor (SMARTSENSOR LEKKASJE TRÅDLØS) be added to the app soon?

Thanks for an excellent plug-in!

I also get very high energy readings on one of my thermostat.

Power Meter is no longer working. When can it be fixed?

Is it posible to differensiate between dim levels set manualy on the 316 smart Dimmer, and dim level set by the homey?
For example, make an “if” flowcard for manualy change of dim level, and an “if” for remote change of dim level (homey)

Hi.

Do you know if ELKO Smart will be supported by Homey Bridge?

2 Likes

I think there is no reason why it technically couldn’t do it, but either @prj_84 or Athom has to do something to enable it. I don’t know what the strategy is. If Bridge supports basic zigbee devices without apps maybe you’ll get at least basic functionality. Not too many people have the Bridge yet I guess.

Logically these could be two different events, since one is initiated from the device and one from homey, but there is no way to make that distinction in a flow as of now.

I see that the total power consumption readings have been reported as too high since before December 2021.
Any news on when it can get fixed?
All my thermostats increase daily by way more than my household’s total energy consumption.

Anywhere others can contribute to the code base @prj_84? I found an old repo on GitHub, but without changes since 2018, so I suspect it isn’t the right one.

3 Likes

I have the same issue. According to the insights log, power metering seem to have stopped with the update in December. Same for all my Elko thermostats.
Reset of the Elko smart app, or reboot of my Homey Pro does not help. Is this issue a SW-bug in the Elko smart app @prj_84 ?

Same problem! After ELKO Smart versjon 1.0.10 22 desember 2021 no energi is updated.

ANY SOLUTION??

Hi, I have ELKO ESH Super TR RF PH - Thermostat i my house for controlling my floor heating. This is a zigbee device. It is no problem to enter it into Homey and it should be a supported device. But after some time all me devices are lost and disconnected. I loose all my flows and I have to re-install the devices. This has happened several times now, and it’s becoming a big problem. Anyone that have the same problem? Any solution or fix to this?

Which channel are you using? I have had the opposite problem, where adding the devices have been a problem, but stability has not, in contrast to some other devices, but that was solved by changing the channel. Try changing to channel 21 in Homey Developer Tools