[APP][Pro] EasyLighting - Make smart home easy

Hi @Joe_D , @Veum , @Busby42

I’m applying for the following samples, and i’ll start updating the App after getting the samples. Thanks for your feedback.

ZV9010A
ZV9001T4-DIM-EU
ZV9001T4-RGBW-EU
ZV9001T4-CCT-EU

1 Like

Hi @Fac3

I will ask my boss for time to update the app. It would be a big help if you could provide a list of unresolved issues. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Joe_D , @Veum , @Busby42

Sunricher currently does not have these devices in stock, they did not give me samples, and I cannot support these devices for the time being.

You can contact the supplier who sold the devices to you and ask them to contact Sunricher to request compatibility with Homey, so that my workflow can continue.

Hi @Easy_Home

Do you need a ZV9001T4-DIM-EU device or can I send you a manual or other information about the device?

Hi Wang,

Sounds great!

ZG OnOff (2CH)
There are several issues with 2ch relay module. Since it’s a double relay, it should have two tiles in GUI instead of a single. Reason is in one hand easier handling for users of two circuits in the GUI, but the other hand sometimes there is need to use one channel for ventillation and the second for lighting for example in toilets so device types can differ in a double relay. So “What is plugged in” or “Socket” part is important too. It would be also important to have separated “When”, “Then” and “And” flow cards for channels of the double relay, since in the current app version, there is no way to automate one relay independently from the other. Switch type also needs to be able to change. (Push or Normal ON/OFF)

ZG OnOff Light (B)
Changing device class and switch type is also important here. (“What is plugged in” or “Socket”)

Power Metering does not work with any dimmer or switch module, All modules supporting this feature would be nice to have.

SR-ZG9092
If I want to change setpoint temperature from web/iOS/iPadOS apps it results an error message: “Can not read properties of undefined ‘reading occupied’” If I change setpoint by pressing physical buttons on the device, user interface reports back the change well.

Also would be nice to have features in the GUI:
Lcd brightness, Floor sensor type, Powerup status, Window open check,

1 Like

Hi. If you have time at some point, could it be possible to add RGB+CCT remote ZG2858A?

BR
Vesa

Can you provide me with the following attributes in the device’s advanced settings page?

• Manufacturer ID, such as 816
  • Product type ID, such as 512
  • Product ID, such as 53254

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

@Fac3, @Vesa_Laine

I’ll apply for the devices and update after I get it.

There are too many types of products, and Sunricher won’t always have devices in stock unless there is an order.

Hi,
Here is the screenshot from Homey after installing the ZV9001T4-DIM-EU controller as unknown zwave device.

Hi!

Thanks for the great work.

I have the same issue with ZG OnOff (2CH) as Fac3 does.

ZG OnOff (2CH)
There are several issues with 2ch relay module. Since it’s a double relay, it should have two tiles in GUI instead of a single. Reason is in one hand easier handling for users of two circuits in the GUI, but the other hand sometimes there is need to use one channel for ventillation and the second for lighting for example in toilets so device types can differ in a double relay. So “What is plugged in” or “Socket” part is important too. It would be also important to have separated “When”, “Then” and “And” flow cards for channels of the double relay, since in the current app version, there is no way to automate one relay independently from the other. Switch type also needs to be able to change. (Push or Normal ON/OFF).

Any plans for doing above adjustments?