[APP][Pro] EasyLighting - Make smart home easy

Hi

I have a device called SLC S25004 Tunable White Z-Wave Controller. I believe this is the same as the Sunricher SR-ZV9101FA-CCT. I don’t see support for this device in the app. Any chance you would add this add some point @Easy_Home? Or perhaps I can use another profile for this product?

Hi!
I’ve got the same problem as @peking. After an automatic upgrade (in my case running 1.0.33) the app stopped working on homey pro (early 23). The app looks like it’s installed, but when referencing any installed devices or trying to restart the app, there is an error message saying “Not installed”.

Thanks,
Thomas

Hi Thomas,
I’m sorry for that. I installed the 1.0.26 and then added a 9100A-S, it works, then I updated the App to the 1.0.33 and the device works too. Could you provide me the screenshot of the device’s Advanced Settings page? Here are my device information, EasyLighting App version, Homey Pro version and Homey App version. If you re-add the device again, does it work?

Best regards

Everyone, I’m sorry, I’m still working on other more urgent projects, and it’s not expected until the end of December that I’ll have time to fully fix all the issues. I’m really sorry, I wish I could have solved all the problems in advance.

Hi!

Thanks for the response. It doesn’t seem to be an issue with a specific device, but rather a fundamental problem with the app itself. I initially removed the app (and its device bindings) to re-install it, and now, while the app appears on my installed apps page, It doesn’t even show up on the “add device” app selection. Looks somehow like the app is unable to run. Is there an easy way to install an earlier version? Is the code open-sourced?

Thanks,
Thomas

Hi Thomas!

You can visit the code at GitHub - easyhomesrc/homey_easylighting: EasyLighting Homey App

Have you enabled the app? Can you provide some relevant screenshots, such as the version of your Homey Pro, the version of Homey App, and the version of EasyLighting App.

Thanks

Hi. Some relevant images. Unfortunately the text is in Swedish but the layout seems identical so it should compare with the layout on the english version. Note that when I press the “restart app” button as shown in your picture (“Starta om app”) in mine, I get the error message “Not installed”.

App version is 1.0.33 will follow up with subsequent images in new posts.

Hi, could you invite me as a manager at More > Family & Guests, my account is sunricher_src@163.com

Hi. Unfortunately I can’t due that due to security reasons. However, good news is my logs tells me Homey Pro was updated to version 10.1.4 and now the app seems to be working again.

Hi Thomas,
I’m so glad to hear that :slight_smile:

Hi, I have the ZG OnOff 2CH switch and there is no card to switch channel 1 of 2 seperately. In my Homey flow I’m only able to switch on or off both channels at the same time. Can you add cards to switch channel 1 and 2 seperately?

Wow, what an active tread. Nice work Wang / Easy_Home

I just found/bought this nice little remote: ZG2803-RGB-CCT

Any chance it can be supported?

Kindly Aki

Hi there,

I am a new Homey user having switched from Vera only this week, I must say, I am loving the change (don’t know how or why I stayed with Vera for so long) and I love the discussion and response on this forum! Thank you for creating this app and the incredible effort you put into updating it so regularly.

I use a lot of sunricher devices, including some that I never got to work with Vera. Most have paired effortlessly with this app.

I wonder if you have/could provide support for a couple please? Or let me know if there is another way to use these?:

• ZV9001T4-RGBW-EU
  • ZV9001T4-CCT-EU

Many thanks!
Sam

Dear Wang,

Thanks for your active support for Homey! I love it and wish I could do that myself!

I am using wall dimmer HK-SL-DIM-EU-A. However, when installing it using the EasyLighting app, it does not show energy measurement. When recognized without app, it does show power consumption but total energy is calculated incorrect.
The same device is also sold as HK-SL-RDIM-A and then it is correctly recognized from the RobbSmarrt app with correct power measurement.
Is there any possibility to incorporate energy measurement within the app?

Thanks in advance, best regards,
Frans

Hello Wang,

Thanks for your support.
Any chance with adding this device to the app?
SR-2411-ZG-DIM
Thanks.

Andrés

Is the developer of this app the same as made MicroDim app?

Looks like it is:

Would it be possible for you to add support for Zigbee ZTLC5?

I am experiencing challenges in pairing magnetic lights that use the Zigbee ZTLC5 chip with Homey Pro. These lights are mounted on tracks and cannot be individually turned on or off for pairing.
When I attempt to pair them using the standard Zigbee mode, Homey Pro recognizes only one lamp out of a line of 10.
Furthermore, attempting to add the other lamps by turning the line off and on three times causes the previously paired lamp to lose its connection.
When using a different dedicated Zigbee hub, I can pair all the lights together without issue.
Could a dedicated driver for these lights be developed for Homey Pro to enable collective pairing?

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to a favorable response.

Hi,

I have found Sunrich SR-ZG2833PAC-DIM-S2 or SR-ZV2883-PAC but I cannot find them in EasyLightning.

Any plans to include them?

Thanks!