[APP][Pro] EasyLighting - Make smart home easy

Dear @Easy_Home !

There is a missing flow card for SR-ZG9080A. This module can be added as venetian blind controller, and if I add it this way, tilt position appears in the user interface beside the open position. So what I need indeed is a “Set Tilt Position (%)” flow card for these modules.

Thanks for your support!

Rgds,

Gergely

Unable to insert the device into Homey Pro 2023 with the correct installation model in the app. It never starts the Zigbee pairing. Model SR-ZG9101SAC-HP-SWITCH-2CH.

Yes, please do. I want to use this to control en elko dali dimmer, together with elko smart control panel (zigbee)

Hi Wang,

I see from previous posts that you’ve been able to add new devices to this app.

Can you also add the touch panel controllers? Im using " ZV9001T4-DIM".

Regards,

Jon Eric

Hi Wang.
I am implementing a couple of large scale zwave projects for my clients in the Caribbean and this will be my first time setting up the systems with Homey pro Hubs.
I have had a direct account relationship with Sunricher for 7 years. Always using their products in my projects.
I regularly use the SR-ZV9001T3- DIM-US and SR-ZV9001T4-DIM-EU.
I don´t see either of these listed in the app. Is there any chance that you could add support for these . models. It is critical for implementation in the projects as already discussed with SR.
Many thanks in advance.
Andy

Hello @Easy_Home,

This looks great, are you able to share the source code under the GNU3 licens agreement :)?
can’t seem to find the source code anywhere :slightly_smiling_face:

kind regards

Hi, the owner has already changed the project public, please visit this link:

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the link, very much appreciated and welcome back :slight_smile:

@Easy_Home,

Is it possible to get you to update the 2CH relay ( ZG9101SAC_HP_Switch_2CH) flowcards?
it seems that i dont have the skills myself :frowning:

Right now its only on/off, so you cant control the 2 channels in flows, only the entire device at once.
so the 2 channels are useless.

Hi,

How to use the sunricher zg9001t4 ?

Thank you for your job !

High Easy Lighting, thanks for the Great App. Do you Thank it is possible to separate the two Channels of the zg on off 2 ch Switch. This would make it possible to create seperate flows which would be great. Thanks for you Support. Wolfram

Hi Wang,

Is there any update on the way for this great app?

Rgds,

Hi Wang, thanks for the great app. I am using lots of ZG OnOff(2CH) switches in my house. To create flows it would be necessary to seperate the two chanels. It is possible via Hue, but I want to get rid of my Hue. Do you think there is a possibility to do this in easy lighting?
Thanks from Austria

Hi. Any chance this device will be added to the app?

4 in 1 Zigbee to DALI Controller SR-2411-ZG

Hi,
Since upgrading to 1.0.28, my ZG9100A-S stopped working. Would like to revert from experimental software, but I don’t know how to do this without loosing all of my devices and flows.

Error message:

Device Unavailable
Expected attribute names array, as of zigbee-clusters@2.0.0 call readAttributes([‘myAttr’])

Afaik, just install the official version from the Web App Store, not within the Homey Smartphone App.

Thanks, I managed to downgrade to 1.0.26, which solved the problem.

After update Version 1.0.29 SR-ZG9023A(EU) HK-LN-SOCKET-A by Sunricher (4 socket 2 usb) stopped working i Homey PRO 2023, and it looks like its no longer supported ?
Will it come to work again…??
Regards J.K.Pedersen

Any update on this? @Easy_Home