[APP][Pro] EasyLighting - Make smart home easy

Yes, but most importantly choosable. (Fan, Heating, etc)

Hi Eric,

We have already added the device in the following Sunricher App, the device name on our App is ZV9101CS.

Wang

Hello Wang

I canā€™t find the ZV91001CS in the EasyLighting app. And the Sunrichter app is not for the Homey Pro 2023.
Hope you can help me.

Eric

Hi Eric,

Iā€™m sorry. When youā€™re going to add the device, please select the ZV RGBW Light, the ZV RGBW Light has the same product ID as the device in the original Sunricher App.

My next focus is to support Homey Bridge, thank you for the feedback.

Best regards,
Wang

Hi Fac3,

I have published the App and now itā€™s in review. You can get the preview version from the following URL. You can change the device type at Edit device ā†’ Advanced Settings ā†’ Device Type. Please restart the App after changing the device type.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Wang!

Next week Iā€™ll have a deployment so I can test out soon.

Hello Wang

Thanks for the adjustment in the app, now I can use the sunricher led strip module again. Thank you.
Where can I buy you a beer?

Hello Eric,

Thanks :slight_smile: Iā€™m glad that your device is working again. Imporve the App is my job, youā€™re welcome!

Hi Wang!

Iā€™ve just downloaded it at the customer. Itā€™s awesome! Now I can set everything I wanted! Thank you so much!

One minor but important thing. For ON/OFF B switch there is no option to change the external switch type from momentary to ON/OFF, while the manual describes that itā€™s possible to change. (Wall plugs sometimes have switches)

Could you please add this option?

Hi Wang.

Is it possible to get electrical measurement on HK-SL-DIM-EU-A?
Seems to be missing, and manual says it supports 0x0b04: Electrical measurement

Or maybe itā€™s a different device. Tho they go in as HK-SL-DIM-EU-A.
ZG2835RAC-S

1 Like

Hi Wang

Would it be possible to add support for SR-ZGP2801K4-FOH or is it the same answer as with SR-ZG2833PAC-FOH? Both are Friends Of Hue.

Daniel

1 Like

Hi @Easy_Home !

There is an other small issue with the 2ch relay module. Since itā€™s a double relay, it should has two tiles instead of a single. Reason is in one hand easier handling for users of two circuits in the GUI, but the other hand sometimes there is need to use one channel for ventillation and the second for lighting for example in toilets so device types can differs in a double relay. Please make these changes for chance to use more Sunricher modules in my projects.

It would be also important to have separated ā€œThenā€ flow cards for double relay, since in the current app version, there is no way to automate one relay independently from the other.

Regards,

Hi
Did you test the 2 Chanel led dim?

Hi.

Great work with the app!
Do you have any plans on adding the ā€œHK-SL-RDIM-Aā€ dimmer?

Would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Iā€™ll support this alot as that would fix my hurdles, as I bought 10 SR-ZGP2801K4-FOH of these switches :smile:

hi Wang,
will you support the Sunricher SRP-ZV9105-75CC and SRP-ZV9105-24-50CV. I used the Sunricher app before (have you made that one also?)
They stopped working when I migrated to Early23.
My wife is not impressed that so many of the lights are not working in our home :grimacing:
Thank you for your app!

Hi @Robin_Lunden , and All,

Iā€™m sorry about this. Due to higher priority projects from my manager, Iā€™ve been unable to obtain more time for this Appā€™s upkeep. However, I aim to resolve all user-reported bugs by August through my best efforts.

Providing the product type ID and product ID in the z-wave deviceā€™s advanced settings page would greatly assist my troubleshooting.

Best regards.

2 Likes

Hi Wang!

IĀ“ll try to reach out here.
I donĀ“t know if itĀ“s an issue with your app or a broader issue for the HP23 but since an update in middle of July IĀ“ve had alot of issues with all of my Zigbee devices (Sunricher using your app). Mostly I get ā€œtimeoutā€ when trying to turn on/off devices but some times there are working with extreme delays (upwards to 2 hours!). Before that my devices has worked flawless for both my HP23 and when I used my older HP19. IĀ“ve seen that your app are crashing from time to time aswell and memory usage are steadily increasing for the app until it crashes (see print below).

I can also see that since middle of July (18th) overall cpu usage has risen, no other changes besides updates to the Homey has been made.

I have 26 Zigbee devices added currently.

IĀ“ve checked so that I donĀ“t have overlapping SSIDĀ“s with my Zigbee channel (25) which I dont. This is SSIDĀ“s found by my APĀ“s the last week (the peak at ch6 is basically all Car-WifiĀ“s driving by):

Your app has been working flawlessly for me for years and IĀ“ve been very pleased with it. Thanks for all of your great work. IĀ“m sorry for writing all of this here but all of my Zigbee devices are using your app and I donĀ“t get much response from Homey regarding this issue more than basic troubleshooting tips which has already been made, so I donĀ“t know where else to turn.

IĀ“ve created a diag bundle for your app aswell: bd203e86-554b-4465-85a1-9f711d533b41

Once again, thanks for all your work with this app, itĀ“s the primary app for all of my home automation in my Homey!

As far as I know FoH switches can not work with homey due limitations on handled Zigbee Channels. FoH devices are limited to use just a few channels, like 20, 25 and some others.