[APP][Pro] Balboa

@Bono_van_der_Pasch Sure! Will add it to the todo list :smiley:

1 Like

Hey martin

I am getting this message when trying too connect ??
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘model’)

What too doo

Hey @Tonny_Nymann
Can you send a diagnostic report?

You can do that in the Mobile Homey app:

More - apps - controlmyspa - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report

b5c8c1c4-9b00-4704-9c5c-5e0cea408e83

@Tonny_Nymann Thanks
Looks like your login is incorrect.

I have to make the error handling a bit better I see :confused:

Hi! Do i understand it right that there is two wifi-modules, were one of them working with this Homey-app and the other one is not?
I have the option to buy this wifi-module, but from what i can understand that is the one that will not work with this app? Wi-Fi Styrning Balboa – Svenska Badtunnor

Hey @Markus_Sandin
That’s the wrong one. That one works with BWA (Balboa Water App).

You need a wifi module which talks trough controlmyspa

Thanks for developing and maintaining this excellent app @martijnpoppen!

Not necessarily related to the app itself, but still related I would argue. Is anyone able to login to the ControlMySpa webpage, i.e. https://idmqa.controlmyspa.com/oxauth/login ?

I get the following error after entering username and password:

# Error Encountered
An unexpected error has occured at 2022-06-27 06:43:10 PM

If I try password reset it says successful, but it does not send me a new password (despite waiting for several hours, also checked my spam folder).

@grath
Thanks!!!
That webpage is broken for a While now :frowning:

Finally managed to get a bit further, but while registering my spa I get the following error;

Any clues? Tried different CMS codes, does not help. Removing Scandinavian characters, same. A bit clueless at the moment…

Is there some kind of intermittent issue with the CMS solution at the moment?

That’s strange. Seems like a issue with the configuration of your SPA. Better to ask the one who installed it I guess.

Also that app is out of my control, so not much I can do here :wink:

Yes, I know, definitely not your responsibility, but thought it could be of interest for the community :wink:

I managed to get a confirmation from Balboa tech support in Denmark that the CMS database is having issues and currently it is not possible to register new spas (!). They are working on it, but no estimate for resolution yet :slightly_frowning_face:

Anyway, looks like my HW setup is OK… must admit I am not extremely impressed by the quality of the CMS software itself.

1 Like

Do you know when this is available?

@Bono_van_der_Pasch no not yet, didn’t work on it yet. had some other apps where I had to fix some bugs :wink:

1 Like

Hi @martijnpoppen,
Quick question; Since it is very difficult to get a controlmyspa module, they are really almost nowhere for sale. Are you open to making the BWA module in the short term? :slight_smile: That would be awsome!

Hey @homeypro
No this is only for the controlmyspa module.
The BWA module has no official API support.

Also see: [APP][PRO] ControlMySpa - #93 by martijnpoppen

Thanks for your quick response! I understand the differences. Now you can only get the BWA wifi module quite easily and the CMS module very difficult. So hence the question if you are perhaps open to developing the BWA module. I’ve already dived into it myself. Many people have already did too. A lot of information known. A homebridge and home assistant integration are there. Still, the java API is incomprehensible to me. Not my thing. So maybe for you. I could share info with github scripts that reverse engineered the API. But of course you just have to have the will and time for it :slight_smile: I now have a homebridge system running with the module below and a number of things run via Homey via the homebridge api. Of course that’s not how it should work, not so stable :wink:

2 Likes

Hi,
I notice the CMS mapp and node library has a function to change the filter cycles which is really useful for electricity savings. Any possibility to include this in the app?

1 Like

Hey @Oystein_Garshol
Will have a look

2 Likes

Just had a chat with my Spa Service Provider. The Control My Spa cloud service with Balboa is having unknown issues and the service is down since yesterday.

There is no estimate how long it will take, to get it back online.

1 Like