[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

This was always the perfect middle correction

There are a lot of issue with the halfway setting. It might be removed in a future release.

if it is solved before spring would be great, :relaxed::see_no_evil: if you need to test something, just say so or pb and thank you for you Work

As mentioned, it will probably not be solved but removed. This halfway setting was added by an external contributer and is no functionality from Shelly itself. The calculation for setting a device to 50% when it does not move linear in time is creating all sorts of issue. So it’s probably better to remove this all together.

okay that’s a shame last year it worked great for me

Hello, Shelly units were always working like a charm but now I have a little problem. I noticed strange behaviour on all three of my Shelly 2.5 units. When I switch to open the unit does go to the open position, but the returned status does not stay open, the status switches immediately back to pause. When I do the same directly in my browser it works fine. I have version 3.5.10. I did a restart of the app but the problem stays.

1 Like

Could you verfify you are really using app version 3.5.10 and not 3.6.0 by checking the app version in the Homey app.

[EDIT]
And I just pushed release 3.6.1 to the test channel that should fix this issue.

1 Like

Hi Phuturist, i checked it is 3.5.10

Were can i find that 3.6.1 version?

as always

2 Likes

Hi, i installed 3.6.1. and it is working fine again.
Thanks for the fast fix.

1 Like

Same here. The feedback for the position was gone since the update to 3.5.10 (Shellys 2.5 in Roller shutter mode). With 3.6.1 it’s working again. :+1:t3:

Release 3.6.0 - 2022-02-14

• Breaking change: removed the halfway setting from Shelly 2(.5) Roller Shutter due to ongoing issues with this functionality which is not part of the Shelly eco system
  • Breaking change: the deprecated RGBW2 CWWW driver has been removed
  • Added support for Shelly Pro 2 and Shelly Pro 2PM in roller shutter mode for Homey Pro.
1 Like

Hello,

hello, how can i put the update command from shelly into a flow so that it updates everything shelly in one time?

shellies/command update_fw

Best regards

Philipp

This is a MQTT command. My app does not communicate over MQTT. So to get his working you need to use a MQTT app for Homey (assuming you have set up your Shellies to communicatie over a MQTT broker).

1 Like

Hi,
First time writing here so I’m probably doing this all wrong but I couldn’t figure out where to contact you. I just want to leave some feedback regarding the units and decimals on the devices in homey (got a 3EM installed). Would be nice if we could skip the decimals so it said 500 W instead of 500.09 W.
Also, would be nice if we could choose the unit kW instead of W, since kW is more commonly used as well as kWh instead of Wh.
Regards, Eric

These are not my choices but the choises made by Athom on how they implemented the measure_power capability for devices. You should ask them if you would like to see this differently.

Anyone else having problems with Shelly’s and app testversion 3.6.5 too?
Devices were not controllable, but seemed to read statusses.

After downgrading to stable version 3.6.1 all worked fine again.
I use Shelly Dimmer 1, Dimmer 2, Relay 2.5 (2 devices).

Same here. Issues controlling Shelly 2.5.

I will look into it this evening. For now you can revert to the app store version (3.6.1).

I might need people to test a fix for this. It probably only occurs in devices that where paired a long time ago. I can’t test this anymore. I’ll post back when I have a test version.

1 Like