[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Hi,
Thanks for the update. Indeed my Shelly Pro 4PM did not show any updates in Homey for the last 24h or so. However, re-pairing (removing them from Homey and adding them again), does not fix the issue. The status updates are correct for the moment of pairing, but are not updated afterwards.
Also, re-pairing/removing the device from Homey will remove the history of all status updates. This would be annoying if you like to see trends in Homey Insights. Is there another way to fix the pairing-issue?
Thanks!

This is currently not high on my Shelly app backlog. The way my app communicates with Homey Beta/Cloud will change. I need to rewrite a lot of code and it could very well be that all cloud connected devices will need to be re-paired due to this re-write. Sorry, but it’s beta.

Hi,

I deleted Motion and added again. Needed to replace the missing cards at related Flows. Now I have the status of the moment I re-added Motion but Homey still not getting updated. It does not detect any motions in Homey but works fine on Shelly Cloud.

Recalibration didn’t fix it.

when I push the physical button or in Shelly app (button down not slider) it works like befor.

Because of wife approval factor I quickly set all blinds back to 0.5 and „fix“ it with this.

I see this:
Automatic middle didn’t work!

Hello,

I’m missing flow cards for the Shelly Plus i4. Only Input 4 is present:

I might just remove the whole halfway setting for roller shutters all together. It’s only giving me troubles and not many users seem to be using it.

I’ll fix that in an upcoming release.

No, please don’t.
:sneezing_face:

I understand, and thanks for the effort you’re putting into it. Hope you’ll find a fix for the broken status updates, I’ll keep an eye out here for any new updates.

Hello

Since the last update shelly rgbw2 color mode devices unreachable

Homey Beta/Cloud or Por? What unreachable error does the device mention? Did you try rebooting? Have you send a diagnostic report?

Hi, Can you please explain why there are no “Input 1” related Flow cards on any of my shelly devices.
There’s only the one “Turned on” card I can pick.

Nope, just tested this with a Shelly1 on both Homey Beta/Cloud and Homey Pro on app version 3.5.10. It’s right there. Perhaps re-pairing the device fixes it.

Hello

Sorry now is working. But for 3 hours after the last update it was not available for rgbw devices.
Thank you the fast answer

Thanks. Rebooting Homey or restarting Shelly App didn’t fix the problem.
Re-pairing indeed fixed it :slightly_smiling_face:

3.5.10 solved my problems. Thank you.

Best
how is it possible I have updated my shelly’s 2.5 but and when the roller shutter in homey goes all the way down it stops 10cm from the bottom what is going wrong here?

0f929182-ed24-48fa-a77a-3b55368a12a0
Diagnostiek rapport

This is close now

And we swipe to under than have we this

Set the halfway setting to 0.5 under the device settings to fix this.

he was always there
but when you close in homey it now stays 30% open while the swipe bar is empty so closed for homey but when you open shelly app the shutter is 30% open it happened tonight after i updated all shelly,s 2.5 had