[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

ok. thank you. I’m going to ask to Allterco Robotics: I like home bridge but without this function in useless for me.

I think all developers deserve more compliments,
Thank you For making Homey great

Hello,

I seem to be facing an issue with the Shelly app, which I don’t know if others have faced. I have around 4 Homey on which Shelly has been installed, however whenever the homey loses power (power cuts, which are common in my country) after the restart, the Shelly app never restarts, it just stays in crashes state (pause icon) until i have to manually restart the app.

Is there a setting i need to be aware of to avoid this from happening and having Shelly restart properly after a homey restart.

Thank you.

up

hi guys

I am having an issue with UNI, it can be controlled through the cloud, when i need to add it to homey i am stuck with choose the icon page both on mobile app and web. I am not sure what i should do, tried reseting the device 3 times and used 3 different browsers with no luck at all.

See the troubleshooting guide from the first post. This issue had been answered numerous times. In short, enable cloud and do a firmware update.

My device is updated and already connected to the cloud.

What firmware version is installed?

about shelly 2.5 as roller shutter, as @Phuturist suggest, I wrote to Allterco Robotics asking support in the “Integrator API” and this is the answer:

" Dear Michele,
Thank you for being a part of our Shelly Community and that you are looking into the future with us.
Your proposal will be forwarded to the relevant team for further evaluation. Please have in mind that we can’t guarantee that you will receive a confirmation if this is taken into consideration, but for sure we will think over your idea.
Once again, thanks for your devotion! Together we grow better and smarter!
Have a nice day!
Kind regards,
Shelly Team"

IF someone wants leave the same request, use the form for Features and device requests
https://shelly.cloud/support/devices-and-features-requests/
and asking " SUPPORT FOR ROLLER SHUTTERS IN THE “INTEGRATOR API”

Current version: 20210105-095645/release-1.9@8517d431+
You have latest version on your device!

I did reset and reboot as well, maybe the issue with tye device and will try another one!

1 Like

You are not following the instructions. I told you to enable cloud before checking for a new firmware version.

1 Like

It’s enabled, maybe the device is defeated

Im trying to set a Shelly Dimmer 2 to a certain calculated dim logic value.

The variable varDim is calculated as f.e. 0.50. The tag Dimlevel for a Shelly dimmer 2 is also represented as 0.50 in the devicecards

However, when I try to set the dimmer
Dim dimmer2 to [varDim]

I’m getting a “token_invalid_step”

I believe it’s because of wrong numeric format, and I also think I’ve asked before, but I can’t find it in the forum.

When I make the var 50 (%) then I’m getting a different error.

Try to force an update using the following URL (and replacing the correct IP address).

http://[yourshellyip]/ota?update=true

You should ask Athom support about this. Dim level is a number between 0 and 1 with steps 0f 0.01. So setting it to 0.50 should work. Athom probably knows what is going on.

1 Like

Found the solution (probably again :wink: ): you need to round the number to max 2 decimals

Hallo
How can this, what do i wrong?

Shelly devices only support a maximum of 5 seconds dimming time. Unfortuntely Homey does not allow my to limit the dim to action card to 5 seconds. Anything set above will generate this error.

ok that is
pity it would have been a very nice option

Tried forcing the update, i am getting a false result. Anyway i am getting my replacement tomorrow.

Hi, i don’t know why but two of my shelly 2.5 didn’t offer the possibilty to mesaure the temperature. In the capabilities is no entry “measure_temperature” . Two others have not this problem. May you have a hint…