[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

v3.4.11 - 2021-11-14

• Fix for incorrect calculation meter power capability on Shelly Plus devices.
3 Likes

Updated yesterday, couldnt connect to shelly. So i restored and disabled updatingā€¦

Anyone else had problems?

I use a node-red dashboard to switch and dim the lights.
And I setup MQTT by the devices itself. When I give commands in MQTT.fx it works.
But I cannot manage to get it too work in Node-Red Dashboard. It works different than from Homey.
And when I switch on MQTT, I loose cloud support.
Before it worked fine through Homey.

You were so fast with your fix i didnā€™t even have time to complain or rate you down.

I value you and your quick fix

Hello, itā€˜s not possible to integrate the shelly 2.5 into homey beta (with bridge). If i tap on the link in the homey app, sign in and then nothing happens.

It looks like it is frozenā€¦

Try opening the link in the browser or try pairing through the web interface of Homey.

1 Like

Hi i have a Shelly 4pm. Any one knows why is the temperature so high? It seems that the temperature displayed by Homey is in Fahrenheit. Is it possible to change it to Celsius? How please. Thank you

Thanks a lot, with the web interface it works. But i had to open the link in a new tab. Thank you very much for your fast help.

Nope, this is the device temperature in Celcius. Itā€™s a little high indeed but not too absurdly high for a device like this.

1 Like

And to note; it is not the environment temperature itā€™s the device temperature.

hello @Phuturist. Thank you for your work! Iā€™m newbie, Iā€™m approaching with my new homey bridge but I have some problem with roller: I have 7 shelly 2.5 but Iā€™m unable to set as roller. I have the same problem of #2080. the only way that I have to add the shelly 2.5 is as Relay (see attachment). I tried to pair with an android smartphone, a iPAD, via web browser but nothing. shelly firmware are update. shelly app version is v.3.4.11. Can you help me?

Roller shutters are not supported by Shelly Cloud and thus not available in the cloud version of Homey app for Shelly devices.

(maybe a dumb question but) homey bridge can help me?

What do you mean? Homey bridge connects to Shelly cloud, and if itā€™s not support by Shelly cloud, homey bridge cannot support it. Maybe your question would be if Homey Pro supports it?

No, only with a Homey Pro.

I mean connect the shelly 2.5 directly to homey bridge, bypassing shelly cloud

Iā€™m reflecting on your answer but i canā€™t understand it (my ignorance surely): rollers are supported by shelly cloud. I can control the rollers from the shelly app. The problem, as I understand it, is that homeyā€™s app ā€œdoesnā€™t seeā€ that a roller is connected to a shelly 2.5. The ā€œlackā€ is Homey app, or am I wrong? if so, is there a possibility that in the near future this thing is ā€œfixedā€ ???

[quote=ā€œMichele.Brustenghi, post:2403, topic:765ā€]
shelly app [/quote]

The shelly app on your phone/tablet uses direct wifi and not shelly cloud to send comamnds to devices. Does the shelly app work if not at home via 4G data for example, then you are forced to work via shelly cloud. Does the roller then work?

You are wrong. My app talks to an interface of the Shelly Cloud. This interface does not support roller shutters. The Homey bridge will never support the local API of Shelly devices as itā€™s not designed for this. You best bet is approaching Allterco Robotics (the company behind Shelly) and ask for support for roller shutters in the ā€œIntegrator APIā€.

yes the rollers work via 4G data.