[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

For me, none are working. Have Shelly 2.5, door/window sensor and Uniā€¦

After the last update to 3.4.9 the app cannot connect to my Shelly 3EM or Shelly EM devices.
All are unavailable. Have tried with and without coap, doesnā€™t make a difference.
Running homey pro on 7.1.4

Same here, since the update every Shelly is unavailabe

Sorry about that, release 3.4.10 should fix it.

1 Like

When will that release be available?

2 minutes ago

Can confirm that 3.4.10 solved it :slight_smile:

Another weird thing while Iā€™m here. Power factor hasnā€™t been showing/updating in my two 3EMā€™s since 6 months ago.
Values are visible at ip/status though

How do I update the new update?

Wait or force update through app store.

But damn, the app is working smooth for months. I make one mistake (Iā€™m not a robot and whcih is fixed within 30 minutes) and I get two down ratings in the app store, some not very friendly diagnostic reports and a couple of PMā€™s. People ā€¦ :pensive:

7 Likes

Everything working again here, thanks for the quick resolution. Created an account just to give max rating again! Thank you!

De update 3.4.9 vandaag werkt niet goed. Ik kan niet meer bedienen in huis. De app al een paar keer opgegestart maar helaas.

Net 3.4.10 binnen en alles werkt weer. Zeer snel opgelost top.

1 Like
  1. thanks for your work, I have a small business with homey and shelly and didnā€™t know you. Until now, everything down here. while I write you here, youā€™re latest update seems to fix it. thanks. perhaps Monday is a better day for updatesā€¦ Iā€™m in ICT myself so yes, shit happens, the important thing is how quick you get it back active, and you score excellent on this.

Thank you for the very fast watt meter problem fix on the plus devices :+1:

Now everything works fine again. Thanks for the quick fix. My home works again :slight_smile:

It seems like (after checking in the code) you have multiplied the kWh value with 0.000017. But now it is way to small.
After my own calculations with my 2 plus 1pm devices it should be multiplied with 0.001.

Just to show how I calculated:
One lamp that draw 8,7W was on for 16 hour this night.

Correct value:
8.7x16x0.001=0.1392kwh

The value in the app shows:
8.7x16x0.000017=0.0023664

Just wanted to let you know what I found :slightly_smiling_face:

Is MQTT through Homey still working with the shelly app? I think it is not working for a while, but had no time to investigate what was going on.
When I check MQTT.fx I see no topics from the shelly devices I have.
Klikaanklikuit is still working through MQTT.

According to the Shelly documentation the total is measured in watt-hour. See Switch | Shelly Technical Documentation . But I have a Shelly plus device somewhere myself and will verify.

MQTT is supported by the devices myself, you do not need my app for this. Check the MQTT settings in the webinterface or through the Shelly app.