[APP][Pro][Cloud] P2000 for Homey (Dutch 112 (911) alerts

Hoe 2 gemeentes toevoegen is het dan :
Gemeente:gemeente,gemeente

mvg Stef

1 Like

That will come in a next update. For now make 2 devices.

super thanks

:sparkles: SOON Test 3.1.1
New test version! Complete rebuild of the app and new database Thanks to @martijnpoppen.

Coming soon:

• no notifications outside your conditions
  • incident on map
  • simpler condition cards for example. City, province, prio type, service, capcode etcā€¦
  • accurate 100% on correct approach.
  • 100% real time notifications
  • App icon by @basvanderploeg

Currently staying on the live version until a new test version is out.

1 Like

I donā€™t get it working. Every and condition card gives the message untrue. Can you give an example of a working advanced flow?

Hi, can you show me the error message, device settings and ad flow?

@basvanderploeg can you test of the new test version fixt your problems?

Delete the yellow line. Other wise you will get every city in The Netherlands. Delete also city from settings or the condition card. Reboot app after it.

Hi @LRvdLinden,
Here the same issue, capcode from firebrigade wil also get every LL inside and outside region.
Iā€™ve tested it with the new app (test - experimental) but the issues are the same.
Only one capcode is set in the p2000 device.
Do you know how to solve this?
Thanks so far!

1 Like

Hi @WesleyL, what do you get when you now go back to the live version?

Yesterday deleted the test version, rebooted homey and installed the live version, but Iā€™ll get the same issue.
This morning Iā€™ve been deleted the live version rebooted homey two times and installed the test version, for now (last three hours), Iā€™ll donā€™t get the LL and other messages. Iā€™ll keep heads-up.

Unfortunately it still keeps sending me messages for all cities. :frowning:

The api was down yesterday for the umpteenth time. Currently we (@martijnpoppen and I) are converting it to another api.

What capcode do you have set? Then I can see when it last appeared.

One device 0707352
Second device 0707351
Last alarm for 0707352 was 12/08/2023
The last other message (LL) that I get was 14/08/2023 19:41
But for now there arenā€™t any LL or other messages pushed forward to my phone, so Iā€™ll think problem solved so far.

Do you also have screenshot of your second device settings and flow?

:sparkles: LIVE 4.0.0

New live version! Complete rebuild of the app. Thanks to @martijnpoppen.

:warning: BREAKING: version <4.x.x will break your flows. Please check your flows after updating.

New:

• New P2000 database for 100% accurate on correct approach
  • :speech_balloon: Realtime notifications with a short and/or long messages
  • :speech_balloon: Tokens: Message (long notification), P2000 (short message), Category, Service, Town, Street, Province, Prio, Region
  • :mag_right: Search abilities with condition cards capcode, province, town, region, street, service, Prio type, category.
  • :world_map: Image tag of incident location (need to add your Google Maps Static Apikey in the device settings. When you donā€™t have set a Api key and use the Image Tag, then you will get the app banner as image.

Changed

• Settings page now only for Google Maps Api key

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

Flow cards

Tokens

1 Like

is it true that you need a credit card for the API to verify that you are not a robot?

Yes thatā€™s Google. you can create 28.000 maps per month. after that you need to pay per month.