[APP][Pro][Cloud] P2000 for Homey (Dutch 112 (911) alerts

Check! And through the temp solution, adding “p2000” the message still was understandable.

1 Like

In this case, the control room does not include such date in the notification only so in the subject. There is little we can do about this. As for your grip request, I have put this to our partner to look into whether they can provide duit in their api to us.

2 Likes

:rotating_light: Update 4.7.6

New Live version!

New

:star2: GRIP Integration: Exciting news! We’ve added GRIP (Gecoördineerde Regionale Incidentbestrijdings Procedure) to the P2000 App. Now, stay informed about the level of coordination and response to incidents with GRIP status updates.

:clipboard: Conditie Card: Introducing the Conditie Card, providing a quick filtering of incident with GRIP level condition for enhanced situational awareness.

:zap: Capability & Token: With the new capability and token, leverage GRIP data to create custom automations and workflows tailored to your needs.

GRIP Levels Overview:

GRIP 1: Source response. Incident of limited dimensions. Interdisciplinary coordination needed.

GRIP 2: Source and effect response. Incident with clear impact on surroundings.

GRIP 3: Threat to the well-being of (large groups of) the population within one municipality.

GRIP 4: Cross-community and/or threat of expansion and/or possible scarcity of primary necessities of life or other items.

GRIP 5: If there is a disaster or crisis that extends to more than one security region.

:star2: Enjoy the latest version of P2000 App with small improvements under the hood, ensuring a smoother experience for all users! :rocket:

Visit P2000.xyz today and embark on a journey of seamless communication and heightened situational awareness! Your feedback continues to shape our evolution. :globe_with_meridians::iphone::computer::rocket:

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - P2000 - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

:rotating_light: Disclaimer :rotating_light:

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by p2000.page

Contributions

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round on Ko-Fi or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

@Koert_Walraven @Seinuh Added GRIP to the app [APP][Pro][Cloud] P2000 for Homey (Dutch 112 (911) alerts - #532 by LRvdLinden

2 Likes

Also solved in latest version.

2 Likes

:rotating_light: Update 4.7.7

New Live version!

New

:star2: Opschaling Capability: Introducing the Opschaling capability, allowing you to track and respond to escalation levels of incidents effectively.

:key: Opschaling Token: With the Opschaling token, access crucial information about the type of escalation associated with an incident.

:clipboard: Opschaling Conditie Card: Stay informed with the Opschaling Conditie Card, providing a clear overview of the escalation status of incidents.

:rotating_light: Soort Opschaling Capability: Easily identify the type of escalation associated with an incident with the Soort Opschaling capability.

:key: Soort Opschaling Token: Access detailed information about the type of escalation using the Soort Opschaling token.

:clipboard: Soort Opschaling Conditie Card: Get a concise summary of the type of escalation with the Soort Opschaling Conditie Card.

:globe_with_meridians: Groep Capability: Keep track of incident groupings with the Groep capability, ensuring effective management of related incidents.

:key: Groep Token: Access essential details about incident groupings using the Groep token.

:clipboard: Groep Conditie Card: Stay organized and informed about incident groupings with the Groep Conditie Card.

Breaking changes

:warning: Firesize Renamed to Opschaling: Please note that the Firesize capability has been renamed to Opschaling. As a result, you may need to adjust your flows accordingly to accommodate this change.

Improvement

:wrench: Under-the-Hood Enhancements: In this version of P2000, we’ve made some minor improvements to enhance overall performance and user experience. We’re continuously working behind the scenes to fine-tune the app for the best possible user experience. Your feedback is invaluable! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, feel free to reach out through our support channels.

:star2: Enjoy the latest version of P2000 App with small improvements under the hood, ensuring a smoother experience for all users! :rocket:

Visit P2000.xyz today and embark on a journey of seamless communication and heightened situational awareness! Your feedback continues to shape our evolution. :globe_with_meridians::iphone::computer::rocket:

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - P2000 - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by p2000.page

Contributions

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round on Ko-Fi or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

For the last 24 hours no new information is coming in via the P2000 app.
Already restarted the app and Homey, did not help.
Have checked the status and it shows everything is ok.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Hi Bert, please send me a report and share your flow.

Here also the problem , since 14 feb no lifeliner pushover notifications recieved…

Restarted both apps and telephone. Just received a push notification lifeliner

1 Like

:rotating_light: Update 4.7.8

New Live version!

:warning: Please reboot the app after updating it.

Improvement

:wrench: Under-the-Hood Enhancements: In this version of P2000, we’ve made some minor improvements to enhance overall performance and user experience. We’re continuously working behind the scenes to fine-tune the app for the best possible user experience.
Your feedback is invaluable! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, feel free to reach out through our support channels.

quote]

Contribution

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round with iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

:rotating_light: server down :rotating_light:

As you have already seen it in our monitoring and updates, there is currently an incident in our source’s data centre.

We hope for your understanding, where we have absolutely no influence on this situation other than to keep you continuously updated on the progress.

The progress of this incident can be followed via
More - apps - P2000 - settings wheel top right - Monitor

This is also where we will keep you updated on the status of the incident.

Server
Better Stack Badge
Websocket
Better Stack Badge
Pager
Better Stack Badge
Map
Better Stack Badge

:rotating_light: server up :rotating_light:

Server is slowly moving again. This allows you to receive several p2000 messages in a row from the past (last 7 hours).

Server
Better Stack Badge
Websocket
Better Stack Badge
Pager
Better Stack Badge
Map
Better Stack Badge

App stops working after a few hours, after restarting the app works again. But after some time it stops again Reinstalled the app but the problem isn’t solved.

We will look into it. Please send a report as soon as the app stops so we can retrace the bug.

For now, you can create a flow as a workaround like the one below.

https://homey.app/f/pyPD8T

Trigger: Every hour
Than: Reboot app

Hi Leon

I’ve send the report

e139e16b-dd66-40a9-8f21-5e928a51e488

App stopped working

Kind regards

Patrick

I see I your report contains reports that do not meet your conditions. Furthermore, I don’t see any error messages. We will investigate further. Does the app also indicate that it has crashed?

No it doesn’t indicate any thing just not updating

@Woodsoft You are sure there are p2000 reports? Would you like to share your flow?

Can’t share my flow at the moment, but it works when the app updates. At one moment I can’t see any update of the app, when I look at the pager page I see that there were updates. After restaurant the app it works again. I’ve tested not updating the app for 2 days when it stopped. In this 2 days, nothing was send