[APP][Pro][Cloud] KNMI

My KNMI-device says: image

But: refreshing with flow gives error: Could not trigger Flow card with id “received-new-data”: Invalid value for token city. Expected string but got undefined.

I think this happened some time ago too; probably problem with API used @LRvdLinden (??)

Ik heb hetzelfde probleem.
dacht dat het aan mij lag omdat ik 3 maanden niks meer met de app gedaan had.
Ik kan geen gegevens ophalen.

Could not trigger Flow card with id “received-new-data”: Invalid value for token city. Expected string but got undefined

Strange enough: adding new device with KNMI seems to work.

And again :blush: :blush: :blush:

New device for Amsterdam is working. For Apeldoorn is not working.

@LRvdLinden If I do not ask, I will not know :slight_smile:

Can the problem be related with:
" API Key

Toegang tot de API loopt via een API key, deze kun je hier opvragen. De key is gratis en de API is gratis (en as is). Houd wel de datalimiet in de gaten: je kunt maximaal 300 dataverzoeken per dag doen. Mocht je vragen of opmerkingen hebben, mail even naar post@weerlive.nl. We horen graag van je!"

As fas as I know / remember when installing first time, I did not do a request for my own API. Or does every app gets its own API in the background?

Edit:
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: after reading again the top of the message, I see I have my own API-key.

The monitor says:

The app provides access to an api that is unlimited. I have just put some questions to weerlive to rule out some issues. as Wednesday I will dive further into this and fix the bug in the action map.

1 Like

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 3.4.2

New Test version!

Fix

:hammer_and_wrench: Automatic Data Retrieval Fix for KNMI: We’ve resolved an issue with the automatic data retrieval feature for KNMI, ensuring that your weather information stays up to date without any hiccups. Now, you can rely on accurate and timely data from the KNMI API to plan your day with confidence!

:rocket: Action Card Fix for Retrieving New KNMI Data: Additionally, we’ve fixed an issue with the action card responsible for fetching new KNMI data. With this improvement, accessing the latest weather updates is smoother and more reliable than ever before. Stay informed about the changing weather conditions with ease!

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Fix for Buienradar Camera and Image Issues: We’ve addressed issues related to the Buienradar camera and image functionality, ensuring that you can once again enjoy seamless integration with Buienradar services. Whether you rely on Buienradar for weather updates or simply enjoy checking out the live camera feeds, these fixes ensure a smoother experience for all users. Update your app now to benefit from these improvements!

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

:star2: Enjoy the latest version of KNMI App with small improvements under the hood, ensuring a smoother experience for all users! :rocket: :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - KNMI - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

:rotating_light: Disclaimer :rotating_light:

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by weerlive.nl

knmi_partner

Contribution

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round with iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

:+1:

Before I create a reply here, I just added it to check the data. I only use the weather app on whatsapp. Every morning i get whatsapp message what the weather will be today. Now I just created the device to have a look and the data was exact the same ;-). So it doesn’t matter if it is capital or not.
This whole week is not higher as the data in the screenshot, but you also know it was a lot warmer ;-). Now also see you have done an update, so I don’t know if that maybe fixed it for me. But I can’t imaging I am the only one.

Yes i haven’t delete it and re-installed it yet.

I added device for Hoorn. I get now:

But there are 2 Hoorn(s). I do not know how KNMI-app determines which one to use.

maybe select the nearest other place to check if the weather is more in line with ‘your Hoorn’

Please update to latest version 4.3.2

Witch version you have installed?

KNMI is automatisch geüpdatet naar versie 3.4.2.
mei 03 2024 11:39:09

versie 3.4.2

For info.
The Buienradar image is still not working.
Even after deleted the old and making the new one.

“Buienradar refreshed: 1714765997816”

Okay then enter lat,lon instead of place name

Hoorn Noordholland, you can choose that ;-).

Results from now.

I just really don’t understand this. If i am doing something wrong, then i really want to know what, but it looks like the tempature is just always lower, really frustrating this.

How can you choose it in the device you made with KNMI??

Chances are thay you wil get it warmer when you enter: 52.65685494824964, 5.0632163283193625 in a new device from KNMI instaed of the city-name.

Coordinates of Zwaag, i have add them next the one i use from Hoorn. Going to check tommorow and if needed, the next couple days.

My settings are: