[APP][Pro][Cloud] KNMI

Same here, my flows do not get any new data after 13-04 at 20:08. It is not only the update of te tile details that are stuck, it is also the result of the flows…
If you need any additional information, please ask.
Hope you can fix it soon, as I control screens, awning and ventilation with it…
For today everything stays closed anyway :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::dash::sweat_drops:

1 Like

“Luchtdruk” = 1008.35

Top, het werkt weer! Dankjewel René!

1 Like

All is well again. Thanks!!

That’s all folks!

Ok fine! I haven’t changed anything in the meantime, so then it seems to have been an api issue. I’m going to check this with Weerlive.

1 Like

@LRvdLinden Thank you. it works again

1 Like

Now that the app is working again, would you mind sending me a new report?

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Overall app information

App status update

:wrench: Last period, the inexplicably failed to update its data. During our bug investigation, no details have emerged, pointing to a non-functioning api.

The latter was fixed between 15:00 - 16:00 after which the app will update its data again.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for mass notification.

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

:star2: Enjoy the latest version of KNMI App with small improvements under the hood, ensuring a smoother experience for all users! :rocket: :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - KNMI - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

:rotating_light: Disclaimer :rotating_light:

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by weerlive.nl

knmi_partner

Contribution

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round with iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

@LRvdLinden df4ce53b-5d5e-4873-b8a5-a08901e980b4 Here is the report as requested.

1 Like

Think there was a problem with the city (card: fetch new data gave an error and mentioned city – sorry did not make screenprint)

@LRvdLinden Would it be possible to add a icon to the capbility ‘Recap/Weerbeeld’ which represents it?

And which one did you wish for?

On the page Weer API KNMI live en verwachtingen | Het Weer in Nederland - Weerlive.nl you can go to Tab Parameters and in the bottom it says " De mogelijke iconen zijn:" and underneath also option to download. So that ones would be nice to have.

use-case is to use in in weather widget for SmartDash.

Unfortunately, that is not possible otherwise I would have done this a long time ago. You can’t make the icons dynamic, only one fixed one is allowed.

I was afraid for that but now I know for certain :slight_smile:

Is this problem already known?

Hi @Theo_de_Koning not yet known. I see KNMI no longer have some maps online. Will take a look at this this week.

1 Like

Hi,

Is there an issue with this app?

What I already noticed that it still keeps very cold when i receive the message what the temprature.

This is also what the app is telling me:

When i check other websites and apps. you can already imaging that it is not this cold today ;-).

Regards,

Sven

@smv Delete your device, create a new device and write Horn with a capital letter?

Since May 1st, 21:45 KNMI data does not refresh anymore. Restarting Homey, re-installing KNMI, re-configuring KNMI does not fix this.
Generated diagnostic code is: daec56da-f6ee-42f2-ba0c-90f0589c474a
(I don’t want to confuse anyone but 21:45 was around the time that the HUE-moods app and subsequent new version of the Homey app were released…)
I hope that last remark is completely unrelated, though.