[APP][Pro][Cloud] KNMI

And after a reboot is it fixed?

I think a bug is in the latest version. I see it hangs with me from 25-3 but the data I receive with today’s weather matches also the text. So seems like capabities are not being updated. I will look into this during the week.

There is 1 picture that still not refresh after 31 maart 01:50 : “Gevoelsteperatuur”

KPN has working on my line this week and I have Homey reset a second time.

This morning I have starting looking in working with JSON and the API and I have things working.
Taking a break now and I will restart things again.

Edit.
No result by restart KNMI app and after that Homey.

Last update is 21 hours ago, even after app restart using version 3.4.1.
Would going back to the latest non-test version be a solution? I have some dependencies using the KNMI app for heating the house.

Changing flows voor using my own API I found a missing card.
It had to do with putting the update time in a variable.
There is it still the old one.

But for now a longer break. :wink:

Your own api? What do you mean?

Maybe it’s better to say that I use my ID-number by weerlive.

Weather data has not been updated for 23 hours now. Homey Pro reboot and subsequent reinstall of the 3.4.1 KNMI version does not help in any way. No KNMI data is received.
Generated diagnostic number generated from the app page: fdcdab57-982a-4bc5-9f01-24f7d3295af0 but i don’t know if that helps in any way

The missing cards where form BBL but where suddenly back on 2 flows.

Now 16 values over on local input.

Also not here. no correct data for a day. Now that it is code yellow again, this is not useful at all. Use KNMI for my roller shutters. I’m becoming less enthusiastic about this app

@Jerry_Gorter The data is retrieved and the tokens have current data. Unfortunately, the capabilities are not updated. I will fix this bug this week. Your roller shutters will just work with a correctly set flow.

See post:

That the data is not available, could indeed be a problem for your flows.

If the minimum temp. for tomorrow is lower then 5 °C then I blocked my filter pomps for switching on by Homey. Resetting that blockish is by hand.
The old value is stil on 9°C but is now 7°C.

Alarm codes are only on the pictures and not in text or for flow conditions like > 7Bft.
Is now 1Bft but still on the list for 5Bft.

@LRvdLinden the date is still the same. I created a flow based on wind force and that date has not been updated. but thanks anyway for your response.

Can you send me a report?

Theo, once again the capabities updates not because of a bug. The data in the tokens are correct. Your flows based on data from the KNMI tokens should just work. So the app does just update everything.

My variables where not updated so my graphics where flat this morning on my Dashboard, on the last known values.

For now I going to sleep. Set local input off.

@LRvdLinden 00243c7b-2cc7-45b9-b90a-3b47606759c8 as requested, hereby the report

@Jerry_Gorter I see the bug in your log. I will release a fix tomorrow.

472f541a-5303-433f-917f-3c04631cf46b

The KNMI flows don’t get any data.

If you have to get it from the KNMI tag’s then you have to write hole new flows and start those every 10 minutes.