[APP][Pro][Cloud] KNMI

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 3.3.5

New Live version!

Fix

:bug::wrench: Bug Fix crashes app : We’re thrilled to announce that the latest update to KNMI has fixed the pesky bug that was causing the app to crash repeatedly. Say goodbye to those frustrating interruptions and hello to a smoother, more reliable experience!

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

:star2: Enjoy the latest version of KNMI App with small improvements under the hood, ensuring a smoother experience for all users! :rocket: :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - KNMI - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

:rotating_light: Disclaimer :rotating_light:

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by weerlive.nl

knmi_partner

Contribution

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round with iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

With 3.3.5 it works again.

Thanks for the fast update!!!

1 Like

Update 3.3.5

Also here pictures back.

:+1:

1 Like

I may have a very stupid question, but I am looking for how I can send a picture via a WhatsApp message. For example, the precipitation map or map with temperature on it.

Is that possible? I have already found a lot, for which I thank you, this KNMI app on Homey is really great! Thanks in advance.

• I see that you can only send a picture via a Push message in Homey, is this correct? Or can it also be done via WhatsApp and I don’t see how. I see a very small image in my push message in Homey, but how do I make it large again? iPhone user *

Have you tried this?

1 Like

Well, I’m really that chicken now. I didn’t even see that you could also click this for Whatsapp. Thank you for your quick assistance @LRvdLinden

1 Like

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 3.3.7

New Test version!

Improvement

:wrench: Under-the-Hood Enhancements: In this version of KNMI, we’ve made some minor improvements and more logging to enhance overall performance for the best user experience. We’re continuously working behind the scenes to fine-tune the app for the best possible user experience. Your feedback is invaluable! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, feel free to reach out through our support channels.

:star2: Enjoy the latest version of KNMI App with small improvements under the hood, ensuring a smoother experience for all users! :rocket: :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - KNMI - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by weerlive.nl

knmi_partner

Contribution

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round with iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

1 Like

Problem is back

App unavailable

Okay will check it tomorrow.

That would be great

@Bulletcather I personally experienced no issues with the latest version. You still have the same experience? Can you send me a report?

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 3.3.8

New Live version!

Improvement

:wrench: Under-the-Hood Enhancements: In this version of KNMI, we’ve made some minor improvements and more logging to enhance overall performance for the best user experience. We’re continuously working behind the scenes to fine-tune the app for the best possible user experience. Your feedback is invaluable! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, feel free to reach out through our support channels.

knmi_partner

Contribution

Just installed 3.3.8.
This works for now.

Keep you informed

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 3.4.0

New Test version!

New

:newspaper: New Driver for KNMI News: Exciting news! We’ve introduced a new driver in the KNMI app, allowing you to effortlessly fetch the latest updates and news directly from KNMI. Stay informed about weather forecasts, alerts, and more, all conveniently accessible within the app. Stay ahead of the curve with the latest information at your fingertips!

knmi_partner

Contribution

1 Like

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 3.4.1

New Live version!

Improvement

:framed_picture: Driver Images and Names Updated : We’ve revamped the images and names for our drivers in the KNMI app. Now, you’ll find sleeker, more visually appealing images and updated names that better reflect the functionality of each driver. Enjoy a more intuitive and user-friendly experience as you navigate through the app and interact with your devices. Upgrade now and explore the refreshed look and feel!

knmi_partner

Contribution

1 Like

Off-topic regarding the KNMI app.

But via weerlive to KNMI telling that the pictures of the “Gevoelstemperatuur” not updated after 31 March 2024 01:50.
The value of the tag is OK.

After 01:08:03 there where no updates any more from the KNMI server.
Also to see in the virtual ‘KNMI weer’ device.

13-04-2024 20:08:03 last server update in the virtual ‘KNMI weer’ device.
Data for Dashboard graphics are stopped.

In my own API all OK.

Do you have a screenshot?