[APP][Pro] Chronograph - Adds precise timer, stopwatch and transition functionality to Homey

Works for me now. Thanks

1 Like

Here’s an idea:

1. to enable the amazing functionality of the flowcard for getting elapsed duration (with various time in text variables) for timers/stopwatches that have stopped. Stopped timers only return seconds.

Like this:

1. To add returning a Name variable in the flowcard that gets the elapsed duration
1 Like

Good idea!

Would you mind creating a feature ticket for it?
Thanks!

Not sure what you mean with this tho.
Do you want a Token with the name in it?

On the above, it would also be an option to have the functionality of the GET flowcard in the Stopwatch is stopped flowcard. It would save a card in a flow. Not sure what works best for you.

Yes, just the same principle as in the flowcard for “Stopwatch is stopped” . The Name field would be very useful in tracking etc. Especially, since the stopwatch name input for the flowcards (“LAN router” in the above example) has to be hardcoded due to some legacy issue I believe.

Yeah, that should be possible, to add the duration tokens to more flowcards.

On Homey Pro 2023 the card “if timer has ended” does not trigger. I can see the timer running at the settings, but nothing happens when it has elapsed.

1 Like

Okay, please make a ticket at the supportsite and ill look into at the beginning of this week.

1 Like

Done. Let me know if I can help you with anything. Testing, access to the new Homey or whatever you need.

1 Like

Thus: Is this issue on the HP2023?

Yes.

1 Like

Update: A few hours later it just works. Nothing has changed as far as I know. So i cannot replicate the issue anymore…

1 Like

Yeah i am getting all kinds of error reports from all my apps since rc50 (latest hp2023 update).
So, i am not taking any issues serieusly for the hp2023 untill the reports stop coming for apps that allready worked on hp2023, with this specific error.

Because these will just crash apps, this will generate “random” issues, not traceable or fixable from my end.

Perhaps wait for the next update :wink:

1 Like

@Arie_J_Godschalk any progression on this future ?

1 Like

Sorry not yet, i have had a lott of fixing to do.
Its still on my list tho.

1 Like

Okay no problem it was just a remind question love the job you guys doing

1 Like

@Mark1541 and @DirkG ,

Version 1.5.4 of Chronograph (live now) has the inactive chronographs available in the App Settings:

6 Likes

Great! Useful update, Arie!

1 Like

Wow that’s fast great function

1 Like

Wow, that’s a great update. Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes