[APP][PRO] BeeClear P1 Energy Manager, Dutch and Belgian smart meter

Yes, Homey was in my main VLAN and Beeclear was already in the IoT VLAN and that was working fine.
The only thing I did was change Homey to connect to the IoT (wifi) VLAN (tidying up my network a bit :sunglasses:).

To be honest I think it has something to do with Wifi client isolation or some other fancy network setting.

Iā€™ll try connecting Beeclear with a good old cable. See if that makes a difference.

1 Like

No luckā€¦ :neutral_face:

Wired settings:
Netwerk wired

but same error:
*err] 2022-01-16 19:30:33[p1] Pair error TypeError: Cannot read property ā€˜macā€™ of undefined at /drivers/p1/driver.js:59:38 at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5) *
[log] 2022-01-16 19:30:33[p1] save button pressed in frontend

Need to do some more troubleshootingā€¦

Guess this is part of a larger issue I am having.

See: Homey app stops working correctly after moving Homey to IoT VLAN

Will keep you updated here.

*** UPDATE*** : I figured it out.
I was using my dedicated read-only homey user to setup the Beeclear but apperently that doesnā€™t work. :flushed:

So I used the standard beeclear user to reinstall the whole app+device and later used the app to change the user back to the readonly Homey user.
@Gruijter : All running ok again! :+1:

1 Like

The app has just been transferred to the BeeClear company. This ensures professional quality and support! Please visit the new forum topic for support: [APP][PRO] BeeClear Energiemanager

@Dijker Can you please close this topic? Thx!