[APP][PRO] Aseko Pool dosing systems

19:13 now. Prague the Czech Republic

think i found the issue, should be fixed in 1.3.3

great, looks like it’s working. :grinning: thanks a lot. the condition is YES only after the protection time for the unit, that’s probably fine. it does not specifically respond to filtration, but to starting the complete function of the solinator, etc., so the description is a bit misleading. And wouldn’t it be possible to add to WHEN? so that something can be triggered when the filtering Respectively the whole solinator is triggered

possibly separate whether the filtration is switched on or whether the entire system is active

Will check into that.

Martin Verbeek

not working after update When "Pool filtration started/stopped

What is not working?

I see filter start/stop

when I use it in flow, it doesn’t respond. WHEN “filtration started” THEN send notification. but nothing happens.

Strange, I see things happening here, I will do some more tests.

Martin Verbeek

evaluation of the AND condition still ends with an error and When does not respond to start/stop filtering. Will it be resolved?

Will make some time to dig deeper into this second half of this week.

Aseko changed all APi endpoints from V1 to V2 :expressionless:

Could you do a recheck with app update 1.4.0

now it doesn’t end with an error, but both AND and WHEN still don’t respond to the filtration being turned on… Always stopped

What times are your filtration on and off again?

morming 3:40-5:55 and afternoon 14:15-16:15.
I tried it today 19:59-20:13.

at the beginning there is always a protective 8 minutes just filtering before all functions start

The problem with the unit is that I need to poll the status for everything, it does not actively informs the program that something has changed. Now I poll every 3 minutes on all statuses including of filtration is active (I look at the times defined in required). So in the current situation I can be 3 minutes off :pleading_face:. So need to think of a way to not excessively Poll the units and get what we need

Actually I see the events with the When card…

now it seems that the response is ok. but as you write it is quite delayed. it does not regulate in real time. Are the alarms also displayed only after a request? errors from log are attached