[APP][Pro] Apple Find My

So I also got stuck on the “Loading” screen on the iPhone. I did what martijnpoppen suggested, used Safari on the phone and logged in to iCloud (no more than just logged in) and then switched back to the frozen “Loading”-screen in Homey. That did the trick! :+1:

1 Like

I have the exact same problem as Bent_Ole_Davidsen and have send you a diagnostics report. Hope you can find the problem Martijn!

Cheers,
Addy

@AdvaLa theres already a solution for that. Login to Find Devices - Apple iCloud and then try again in homey

I had the same issue! Try to uninstall and install again the app Find My at homey pro.

1 Like

Well, as I wrote…just logging in to iCloud on Safari in the phone and switching back to Homey app solved it for me. No need to reinstall the app.

1 Like

Sorry, here not…

1 Like

I did but the same problem still exists…

1 Like

@AdvaLa @Ad_van_Liempt probably I’ll pull this app down due to all the issues. There’s currently no fix for these

A lot of people have got it working, so don’t put it down for my sake, I cannot get it to work but that could be me… It sounds like a amazing app!! Maybe it is because of our first name! :smiley:

1 Like

The app is wonderful. However, the battery consumption is very high. iPhone charged in the evening, only 40% in the morning

@advala you’re not the only one. My mailbox is flooded with reports.

@Marcel_ef yes correct. If you scroll a bit up in this topic your can read a lot about that

Same experience here, keeps running endlessly. I’ll wait for the update or fix.

@Jim_Gubbels [APP][Pro] Apple Find My - #130 by martijnpoppen

So I just tested the app for a day to see how the battery in my phone would cope. Unfortunately the percentage was a little too low for comfort when it was time to go to bed. :confused:

I really hope there is a way to remedy this battery drain…but until then I have uninstalled the app and disabled the flows I made for it. Rooting for you @martijnpoppen ! :blush:

@Paxman see post before yours

Super sad @martijnpoppen:cry: It seems to be a really nice app with great potential for fun and useful flows. Thank you for your effort! :pray:

Made for my needs while testing this nice app (thanks @martijnpoppen) a flow to have a minimal battery usage on two iPhones. While both iPhones are outback and at home, information about the devices every x-minutes is sufficient.

To get timely information about whether an iPhone is outback or at home, the flow changes the query interval as soon as one of the iPhones is in the homezone and only for the period it is in the home zone.

The flow can certainly still be improved, but is currently sufficient to test battery usage.

1 Like

@martijnpoppen thanks. After deleting the devices and reinstall them, now it works. The flows start when i start charging my iPhone.

1 Like

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.2.1):

:exclamation: TIP:
Read the FAQ → [APP][Pro] Apple Find My - #4 by martijnpoppen

Changelog:

NEW
1. NEW: add battery status to sensor tab |

FIXES
1. FIX: add extra logging to debug errors
2. FIX: add more logs to debug API issues
3. FIX: battery status on startup
4. FIX: remove battery if device is accessory
5. FIX: throw error on login when user has to login first on Find Devices - Apple iCloud
6. FIX: authentication after 15 minutes session invalidation
7. FIX: flowcards not tirggering

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Find My - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)